The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Gothenburg

Moves
231d

@divegeester said
Tell you what, I’ll jump in behind the bar for a while.
Great, thank you! I'll go through the supplies, especially tea and vodka.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
231d

@torunn said
Great, thank you! I'll go through the supplies, especially tea and vodka.
Don’t forget to top up the light beer and pork scratchings for Earl of Trump.

Gothenburg

Moves
231d

@divegeester said
Earl's requirements are always provided for.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
231d

@fmf said
How's that for sophistication?

Well, was he wearing a frock coat and bipperty-bopperty hat from Carnaby Street or was it a cardigan from the Oxfam in Dagenham?
Dungarees and a baseball cap with 'Cat Diesel Power' written on it.

Moves
231d

@the-gravedigger said
Dungarees and a baseball cap with 'Cat Diesel Power' written on it.
Nah. A corduroy blazer, with leather patches on the elbows, and a similarly coloured beret.👍

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
230d

@divegeester said
pork scratchings ?? Like... what are they??

I like pork products, bacon, sausage, and other things. But what pork scratchings do you refer?

Gothenburg

Moves
230d

@earl-of-trumps said

I like pork products, bacon, sausage, and other things. But what pork scratchings do you refer?
Pork scratchings are a type of snack that you get in a little bag, crispy pork skin, I believe. It may not sound tasty but I think it is.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
229d

@torunn said
Pork scratchings are a type of snack that you get in a little bag, crispy pork skin, I believe. It may not sound tasty but I think it is.
Got it, Torunn. On this side, we call them pork rinds. sounds a little more appetizing.

Gothenburg

Moves
229d

@earl-of-trumps said
Got it, Torunn. On this side, we call them pork rinds. sounds a little more appetizing.
You are welcome to try ours. Let us know what you think.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
229d

@earl-of-trumps said

As Torunn says I think they are similar to pork rinds. I don’t touch them myself, disgusting. But I thought they would appeal to the American palate.

https://www.snafflingpig.co.uk/blogs/pig-blogs/whats-the-difference-between-pork-scratchings-pork-crackling-and-pork-crunch-pork-rind

Also over here in the UK we have the “bacon sandwich” a “food of the Gods” item which is often not well made and sold in bread rolls rather than top quality un-toasted bread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
229d

@divegeester said
As Torunn says I think they are similar to pork rinds. I don’t touch them myself, disgusting. But I thought they would appeal to the American palate.

https://www.snafflingpig.co.uk/blogs/pig-blogs/whats-the-difference-between-pork-scratchings-pork-crackling-and-pork-crunch-pork-rind

Also over here in the UK we have the “bacon sandwich” a “food of the Gods” item which is often not well made and sold in bread rolls rather than top quality un-toasted bread.
Bacon banjo even beter with a fried egg in it,sold in all upmarket workies cafes and greasy spoons the length of the country,prefer my own in a fadge (stottie,bap,chabbata bun)no sauce.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
229d

@david-burton said
Bacon banjo even beter with a fried egg in it,sold in all upmarket workies cafes and greasy spoons the length of the country,prefer my own in a fadge (stottie,bap,chabbata bun)no sauce.
Don't forget the local Roach Coach.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
229d

@torunn said
Earl's requirements are always provided for.
Indeed, Earl seems to get special treatment in here from what I see. 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
229d

@very-rusty said
Indeed, Earl seems to get special treatment in here from what I see. 🙂

-VR
He does, from time to time. 🙂

Moves
229d

@torunn said
Makes me think of gravy worded this way?🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.