The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Moves
28d

@Torunn said
Well, how should we respond to such an proposition? Let's do it!
Maybe you should have said, like Nike’s tag line…”Just do it”? I will have our people get in touch with his people and start the ball rolling.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
28d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Maybe you should have said, like Nike’s tag line…”Just do it”? I will have our people get in touch with his people and start the ball rolling.👍
It will be interesting. He really should to improve his image if he wants to run this renowned business.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27d

@Torunn said
It will be interesting. He really should to improve his image if he wants to run this renowned business.
How y'all doing! good to see you.

Torunn, Are you ready for another game? that last game was sweet! keep it up

Gothenburg

Moves
27d
1 edit

@Earl-of-Trumps said
How y'all doing! good to see you.

Torunn, Are you ready for another game? that last game was sweet! keep it up
Consider it done. 🙂 Seems it will be our 170th game, is that right?

Moves
26d

@Torunn said
His peeps got in touch with our peeps and they are saying that he is too busy trying to prep for his upcoming debate to further his taking over just now but feels confident that he will, indeed have lots of time, after November before he starts with his other “legal” issues. I’m not holding my breath.😁

Gothenburg

Moves
26d

@Great-Big-Stees said
His peeps got in touch with our peeps and they are saying that he is too busy trying to prep for his upcoming debate to further his taking over just now but feels confident that he will, indeed have lots of time, after November before he starts with his other “legal” issues. I’m not holding my breath.😁
Let's wish him good luck!

Moves
26d

@Torunn said
Let's wish him good luck!
Really?😲

Gothenburg

Moves
26d

@Great-Big-Stees said
Really?😲
With the Tavern.

Moves
26d

@Torunn said
With the Tavern.
I’m having second thoughts about letting him take over.🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
26d

@Great-Big-Stees said
I’m having second thoughts about letting him take over.🤔
I know what you are thinking... but that doesn't mean he can't run a tavern. 🙂

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26d

@Torunn said
Consider it done. 🙂 Seems it will be our 170th game, is that right?
170 sounds about right 🙂

Moves
26d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
170 sounds about right 🙂
That, we’re it degrees F, is 5 degrees higher than the temperature needed to “safely” consume poultry. I know my response should be in the “Did You Know” thread.😡😉

Gothenburg

Moves
25d

@Great-Big-Stees said
That, we’re it degrees F, is 5 degrees higher than the temperature needed to “safely” consume poultry. I know my response should be in the “Did You Know” thread.😡😉
It has a place here too. 🙂

Moves
25d

@Torunn said
It has a place here too. 🙂
I knew that, here, we “accepted” everyone/thing. 👍 Can I get you something/one?🤔👍😁

Gothenburg

Moves
25d

@Great-Big-Stees said
I knew that, here, we “accepted” everyone/thing. 👍 Can I get you something/one?🤔👍😁
Is there somebody in the kitchen at this hour? I would like a nice Quiche Lorraine and a glass of white wine, if that is possible?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.