j

Moves
09 Jul 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
There is a question in my post.
Can you answer it?
Is this the question ?

============================
However in the case of Christ being God and God being Christ, the writers of the Bible (including Christ) appear to be suddenly lost for words. How do you explain that? I cant, and neither can you.
===============================

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 09

Originally posted by jaywill
Is this the question ?

[b]============================
However in the case of Christ being God and God being Christ, the writers of the Bible (including Christ) appear to be suddenly lost for words. How do you explain that? I cant, and neither can you.
===============================
[/b]
Yes. I will expand a bit before you are tempted to write an essay to respond.

I know many people and denominations think that there is some great mystery in the Bible which needs to be researched and studied in order to understand and to receive salvation. The truth is that what Christ requires us to believe and to do (for salvation) is clearly stated in the Bible. To say otherwise is to say that Christ and Paul failed to lay down the true doctrine.

The concept of the Trinity is not one of those clearly stated doctrines as you yourself have often stated ie how complex the triune God is, and what a difficult concept it is to understand.

How do you justify claiming that someone is not a Christian (which you did in previous threads/posts) who does not believe that Christ is God incarnate when such a doctrine is not clearly explained by Christ or Paul?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Jul 09

Originally posted by jaywill
[b]======================================
I believe and except that Jesus died for our sins and that gives us the chance to be protected by that sacrifice. But none of us are saved until we prove it by our "actions and faith". These two things and only these two things might gain us everlasting life. No one on earth has been granted that yet....
======= ...[text shortened]... id that you did take this passage seriously. Do you admit then that Jesus Christ is in you ?
What exactly do you mean inside of us? Is a part of him literally inside our bodys?

d

Moves
09 Jul 09

"Father Almighty, everlasting God, who together with Thine only begotten Son and the Holy Ghost art One God, One Lord, not in the oneness of a single Person but in the Trinity of One Substance, for what we Believe by Thy Revelation of Thy Glory, The same do we Believe of Thy Son the same of The Holy Ghost without difference or separation. So that in confessing the True and Everlasting Godhead, distinction in Persons, unity in Essence, and equality in Majesty".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 09

Originally posted by daniel58
"Father Almighty, everlasting God, who together with Thine only begotten Son and the Holy Ghost art One God, One Lord, not in the oneness of a single Person but in the Trinity of One Substance, for what we Believe by Thy Revelation of Thy Glory, The same do we Believe of Thy Son the same of The Holy Ghost without difference or separation. So that in confes ...[text shortened]... e and Everlasting Godhead, distinction in Persons, unity in Essence, and equality in Majesty".
If thats a prayer its very dumb and contrary to what pray is about.

d

Moves
09 Jul 09

If thats a prayer its very dumb and contrary to what pray is about.
It is a prayer, it's NOT dumb and is NOT contrary to what prayer is about.

rc

Moves
09 Jul 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Just curious as to why your so mad it seems at everyone?
Lol actually hes a frustrated theist, he knows that deep inside, we as humans have a spirituality, but because our friend noobster is in denial, he gets frustrated and is clearly unhappy, I do try to cheer him up, and despite his attempts at belittlement, i think he secretly admires us!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Jul 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Lol actually hes a frustrated theist, he knows that deep inside, we as humans have a spirituality, but because our friend noobster is in denial, he gets frustrated and is clearly unhappy, I do try to cheer him up, and despite his attempts at belittlement, i think he secretly admires us!
That's just what I was thinking too Robbie!!!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
09 Jul 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You actually brought a smile to my face.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
09 Jul 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Just curious as to why your so mad it seems at everyone?
Mad?

Everyone?

That's a little theatrical.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Jul 09

"Father Almighty, everlasting God, who together with Thine only begotten Son and the Holy Ghost art One God, One Lord, not in the oneness of a single Person but in the Trinity of One Substance, for what we Believe by Thy Revelation of Thy Glory, The same do we Believe of Thy Son the same of The Holy Ghost without difference or separation. So that in confes ...[text shortened]... e and Everlasting Godhead, distinction in Persons, unity in Essence, and equality in Majesty".
Don't let some of these guys get to you. They have nothing else to do but be mean all the time...

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 09

It is a prayer, it's NOT dumb and is NOT contrary to what prayer is about.
Its not dumb, Its very dumb.

First , dont be presumptious and tell God who he is. Christ taught people to pray. "Our Father, which art in heaven .. " is fine.
Next, there is a pile of useless repitition which is condemned by Christ.

Its a vain useless prayer.

d

Moves
09 Jul 09

Its not dumb, Its very dumb.

First , dont be presumptious and tell God who he is. Christ taught people to pray. "Our Father, which art in heaven .. " is fine.
Next, there is a pile of useless repitition which is condemned by Christ.

Its a vain useless prayer.
NO IT'S NOT DUMB!!!

I'M NOT PRESUMPTUOUS, OR TELLING GOD WHO HE IS!!!

"...WHO ARE IN HEAVEN"!!! We should learn all we can.

IT'S NOT A VAIN USELESS REPETITION PRAYER!!!

I'm a Catholic, we go to Mass, it's in the Mass, IT'S TRUE WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 09

NO IT'S NOT DUMB!!!

I'M NOT PRESUMPTUOUS, OR TELLING GOD WHO HE IS!!!

"...WHO ARE IN HEAVEN"!!! We should learn all we can.

IT'S NOT A VAIN USELESS REPETITION PRAYER!!!

I'm a Catholic, we go to Mass, it's in the Mass, IT'S TRUE WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!
Spend more time listening to Christ instead of the Pope.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
09 Jul 09

The Watch Tower Society can be shown to be fraudulent quite easily. Historically it would say at a certain point Christ is going to return. They would set a date then it would come to pass without fulfillment. They would then just change the meaning of what was previously written. They then said it was a invisible return. What is that? If they can't even get there own magazine right how can they interpret the bible right? Babylon is the world system that is against God. Early Christians may have used it as a code word for Rome. Even their own Bible was changed. If you can find an early version of the New world Translation before 1972 John 1:1 reads differently they change it.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.