The Bible accepts homosexuality!

The Bible accepts homosexuality!

Spirituality

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
so you are admitting that JC didn't mention anything about homosexuality but that the bible writers came up with that charming story of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Funny how some christians can "cringe" or "get disgusted" at what 2 people do behind closed doors, their imaginations clearly running away with them, but dont so much as bat an eyelid when certain ...[text shortened]... s more, try to justify those atrocities on the grounds that "God did it".

Incredible!
Paul mentioned it.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 11

so you are admitting that JC didn't mention anything about homosexuality but that the bible writers came up with that charming story of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Funny how some christians can "cringe" or "get disgusted" at what 2 people do behind closed doors, their imaginations clearly running away with them, but dont so much as bat an eyelid when certain ...[text shortened]... s more, try to justify those atrocities on the grounds that "God did it".

Incredible!
i haven't heard any of the 'Christians' state that they were either disgusted or get
disgusted, are you making up more hate speech?

Z

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
Ok fine .. unfortunately none of that makes homosexuality acceptable. It is still wrong.
fortunately, you don't get to decide that. hopefully, you will fail to indoctrinate your offspring into the perverted version of christianity you and others like you have created for yourself. hopefully, your kind will be fewer and fewer.

i hope you never get to be on the wrong side of acceptable. though it would be karmarific if you would get a taste of your hate, i don't wish it upon you.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
sure, sure. god decided that two people have no right to be in love with each other if both have p3nises. there are wars, famine, diseases, murders, rapes, thefts, greed, and so on but god decided that two people that cherish and respect one another should be outlawed.
Can you point me to the book, chapter, and verse to support this? I'm not familiar with this line of reasoning.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i haven't heard any of the 'Christians' state that they were either disgusted or get
He is surely referencing my statements of feeling ill when we continue to see descriptive references to the act of gay anal penetration. But we've moved on and I'm glad for that.

I'm not sickened by the subject of homosexuality at all. In fact, I rather enjoy debating the subject as it relates to religion. And by homosexuality I mean the state of being (or claiming to be) homosexual. There is no need for descriptive references to sexual acts. This forum is no place for that. And that's all I ever said.

Z

Moves
06 Nov 11

sumydid. he started crying when i mentioned schlong and insertion in the same sentence. he wanted this thread to be moved.

i must admit, you are taking a more enlightened stance than i expected. just a little though,, you did post that catholic nonsense link

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Nov 11

fortunately, you don't get to decide that. hopefully, you will fail to indoctrinate your offspring into the perverted version of christianity you and others like you have created for yourself. hopefully, your kind will be fewer and fewer.

i hope you never get to be on the wrong side of acceptable. though it would be karmarific if you would get a taste of your hate, i don't wish it upon you.
If you stay within the 'right side of acceptable' then God is on your side. As for the hate its you that is coming across as the 'hater'.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Nov 11
1 edit

sumydid. he started crying when i mentioned schlong and insertion in the same sentence. he wanted this thread to be moved.

i must admit, you are taking a more enlightened stance than i expected. just a little though,, you did post that catholic nonsense link
Ahhhh.... I love it when people resort to calling others crybabies and such. That means they have nothing left in the arsenal.

So let's see. I guess in my completely non-emotional plea to get away from the subject of as you put it, "schlong insertion," you've called me a "hateful prick," a "douche," and now I'm a crybaby.

Any other labels you want to add, or is that it.

I find it especially hypocritical when outspoken members and supporters of the gay community stereotype and shame others, and resort to namecalling.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by sumydid
Thanks for getting us to a better place.

The bible in no uncertain terms (thanks Rajk999) condemns the act of homosexual sex, but does not condemn a person for simply being or even claiming to be, a homosexual.

And if you look at it in simple black and white, this goes the same for so many other things we human beings do that is condemned, while the ur ...[text shortened]... ng about an adulterous relationship is a sin according to Christ. And that I find interesting.
(sse my above post to Rajk)

Interesting that the bible should condem the act and not the claim. Seems terribly fishy to me, I'll have to get back to that when I get clearer on it.

"Should they do it? "I dont think you can generalize about r'ships. That is one of the points that I and other posters have been trying to make.
Sheer common sense should tell you that your energies are wasted on trying to change people's sexual orientation through condemnation and threats from the bible.
As Zalanzhi said, there are plenty of other much worse problems that a christian Could do something about.

My theory is that we should stop hurting other people first and then work on ourselves. (This includes consentual practices between adults) . So lets keep up the good work with our good works, that we know categorically are good and "lead by example" when it comes to things like sexual orientation.
No amount of hot air is going to change the situation and all you are doing is propping up a fading "law" , giving it publicity, seenmingly trying to cling on to what you think is "normal".

Anti gay feeling will go the way of the dodo and slavery soon enough and there's nothing we can do about it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Nov 11

Yes, go back through the forum, you will find the word "cringe" and "disgusted" in the proper context from christians.
I will happily retract and offer an apology if I am wrong on this one as it would indeed be incredibly unfair of me to insinuate that those things had been mentioned when they had not.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 11

I know that I'm not anti-gay as in standing in opposition to all gay people. Not at all.

I wonder if that bothers you.
I am glad to hear that because my youngest son is gay. He is a very
nice person.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 11

Sumydid, what can i say, hes ex communicated me because he thinks i worship Satan in
the guise of the Angel of the Abyss, hum ho, life goes on. As for me, I simply tried to
understand Conrau, what else is there?

rc

Moves
06 Nov 11
2 edits

Yes, go back through the forum, you will find the word "cringe" and "disgusted" in the proper context from christians.
I will happily retract and offer an apology if I am wrong on this one as it would indeed be incredibly unfair of me to insinuate that those things had been mentioned when they had not.
don't sweat it I am sure RJH has come close enough. Anyhow i am a great chess
arteest and i have through my art, transcended this forum! I may condescend to pop
in now and again, to sign autographs, give lectures, you know the thing. 😛

Z

Moves
06 Nov 11

Can you point me to the book, chapter, and verse to support this? I'm not familiar with this line of reasoning.
that the bible supports genocide? rape? murder?

sure, sparky, why not. start reading the book of job.: 1:9 Then Satan answered the Lord, “Is it for nothing that Job fears God? 44 1:10 Have you 45 not made a hedge 46 around him and his household and all that he has on every side? You have blessed 47 the work of his hands, and his livestock 48 have increased 49 in the land. 1:11 But 50 extend your hand and strike 51 everything he has, and he will no doubt 52 curse you 53 to your face!”

1:12 So the Lord said to Satan, “All right then, 54 everything he has is 55 in your power. 56 Only do not extend your hand against the man himself!” 57 So Satan went out 58 from the presence of the Lord. 59

(keep reading, it gets more gruesome after this)

deuteronomy is a good read:
21:18 If a person has a stubborn, rebellious son who pays no attention to his father or mother, and they discipline him to no avail, 37 21:19 his father and mother must seize him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his city. 21:20 They must declare to the elders 38 of his city, “Our son is stubborn and rebellious and pays no attention to what we say – he is a glutton and drunkard.” 21:21 Then all the men of his city must stone him to death. In this way you will purge out 39 wickedness from among you, and all Israel 40 will hear about it and be afraid.

this is an old favourite of mine:
22:13 Suppose a man marries a woman, has sexual relations with her, 25 and then rejects 26 her, 22:14 accusing her of impropriety 27 and defaming her reputation 28 by saying, “I married this woman but when I had sexual relations 29 with her I discovered she was not a virgin!” 22:15 Then the father and mother of the young woman must produce the evidence of virginity 30 for the elders of the city at the gate. 22:16 The young woman’s father must say to the elders, “I gave my daughter to this man and he has rejected 31 her. 22:17 Moreover, he has raised accusations of impropriety by saying, ‘I discovered your daughter was not a virgin,’ but this is the evidence of my daughter’s virginity!” The cloth must then be spread out 32 before the city’s elders. 22:18 The elders of that city must then seize the man and punish 33 him. 22:19 They will fine him one hundred shekels of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, for the man who made the accusation 34 ruined the reputation 35 of an Israelite virgin. She will then become his wife and he may never divorce her as long as he lives.

if the dude gives false testimony and is proven to be lying, he gets a fine and a wife
if the wife (read 14 year old girl ) cannot produce the virginity proof, she get bludgeoned.

this and many more, all in your bible.

so yes, i think that if the bible says that two gays are an abomination and then just some pages later says that a little girl must prove her innocence or else be brutally murdered, i am having issues with the validity of the bible.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Nov 11
1 edit

don't sweat it I am sure RJH has come close enough. Anyhow i am a great chess
arteest and i have through my art, transcended this forum! 😛
Yes, and you're a real "artesian"...Artesian bore that is 😉

Chik-Ching!!! take that you no good turkey slapper, thats what you get for making me read a post that had absolutely nothing to do with mine.
Couldn't even concede that one point. how vewy ,vewwy, typical

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.