The Bible accepts homosexuality!

Spirituality

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Sumydid, what can i say, hes ex communicated me because he thinks i worship Satan in
the guise of the Angel of the Abyss, hum ho, life goes on. As for me, I simply tried to
understand Conrau, what else is there?
Robbie, seriously.

You know I forgot about that and I said I never would. In your eyes, there is nothing to forgive -- but nevertheless I forgive you and I want to say I'm sorry. I normally don't jump back and write someone off so quickly but it literally scared me when you said that all JW's believe that Jesus is Apollyon. I'm still scared by it but, unless you want to correct me, I believe on second thought your argument was that Appolyon doesn't mean Lord of the Abyss and therefore you don't think Jesus is Lord of the Abyss. At least I hope that is correct.

Anyway again, just to make it clear. I forgive you, even if there is nothing to forgive, and ask for you to forgive me and accept my apology.

I don't enjoy it when you condemn others for not translating the way you do or for thinking differently than you but still, we have so much in common I would rather we focus on that. I'm willing to and want to. I'll leave it with you, bro.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 11

don't sweat it I am sure RJH has come close enough. Anyhow i am a great chess
arteest and i have through my art, transcended this forum! I may condescend to pop
in now and again, to sign autographs, give lectures, you know the thing. 😛
You are using my name in vain again.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Yes, and you're a real "artesian"...Artesian bore that is 😉

Chik-Ching!!! take that you no good turkey slapper, thats what you get for making me read a post that had absolutely nothing to do with mine.
Couldn't even concede that one point. how vewy ,vewwy, typical
sigh, print it out it will be worth something once my artistry reaches its zenith! 😛

rc

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by sumydid
Robbie, seriously.

You know I forgot about that and I said I never would. In your eyes, there is nothing to forgive -- but nevertheless I forgive you and I want to say I'm sorry. I normally don't jump back and write someone off so quickly but it literally scared me when you said that all JW's believe that Jesus is Apollyon. I'm still scared by it but, ...[text shortened]... uld rather we focus on that. I'm willing to and want to. I'll leave it with you, bro.
its ok, i am just messin!

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Nov 11
3 edits

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
that the bible supports genocide? rape? murder?

sure, sparky, why not.

... stuff about people being killed in the Old Testament....
Nope. I specifically asked for you to back up your assertion that God outlaws two people of the same sex to have love for one another.

And of course my reply was rhetorical, for God does not outlaw any such thing and you won't find a reference to it anywhere.

Funny that you diverted the whole thing with a rant on a completely different subject, but, that wasn't unexpected.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are using my name in vain again.
a patzer like you, pah! why do i bother! ill send you free tickets to my next lecture, a patzers guide to playing the guitar!😛

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Nov 11

its ok, i am just messin!
You've beaten me twice in the only games we've played.

Can I have another crack at it?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 11

a patzer like you, pah! why do i bother! ill send you free tickets to my next lecture, a patzers guide to playing the guitar!😛
Don't bother. I don't want the calluses on my delicate fingers.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Nov 11

Just a question to those who believe homosexual relationships are morally abominable, what support do you give to the gay community to help them? In the past year, there have been four publicised cases of gay youth suicides in the USA. It is a well-documented fact that gay youth generally are more disposed to depression. Apart from condemning homosexuality as abominable, do you offer any positive help?

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Conrau K
Just a question to those who believe homosexual relationships are morally abominable, what support do you give to the gay community to help them? In the past year, there have been four publicised cases of gay youth suicides in the USA. It is a well-documented fact that gay youth generally are more disposed to depression. Apart from condemning homosexuality as abominable, do you offer any positive help?
Good points. What do you mean by homosexual "relationships," as clearly there is a distinction to most of the Christians here.

I would say that every church I've been to and every church I know of, would eagerly accept a gay person into their congregation, with open arms. And they would provide all the support this person needed and more.

However most if not all Christian churches I know of, would not just arbitrarily pitch money into the coffers of a gay-supporting organization because the money would obviously be used to further the gay agenda.

So in conclusion. I'd say yes the support is definitely there for gay people, but only in a directed way where the Christian Church can control how the money is spent. It would be considered a waste of money to promote a lifestyle which leads eventually toward destruction.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 11

Although I am not one that believes homosexual relationships are morally
abominable, I believe the only solution is the education of the general
public in a similiar way that Whites and Blacks were educated to get along
better. You will probably have certain groups that will do things to exclude
others and bully them in school age children that will be hard to prevent.
Maybe this is a problem that psychologists as well as religious educators
should work on to possibly obtain a common solution. However, I doubt
that there will be a real solution until Christ returns.

w

Moves
06 Nov 11

Or what about the fact that gays account for over half the AIDS cases. Is anyone doing anything to help them?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Nov 11

I am unclear. Are RJhinds and Sumydid suggesting that some homosexual relationships are morally acceptable? What distinction in homosexual relationships do you consider morally significant?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Nov 11

Originally posted by whodey
Or what about the fact that gays account for over half the AIDS cases. Is anyone doing anything to help them?
First, I strongly doubt that statistic. Second, exactly what are you aiming at?

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
06 Nov 11
1 edit

First, I strongly doubt that statistic. Second, exactly what are you aiming at?
Yes, his statistic was actually too conservative.

Here in the US at least, 75% of AIDS cases are directly caused by male-to-male sexual contact.

http://www.avert.org/usa-transmission-gender.htm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.