4. France 3
5. Naples 6
6. Spain 9
7. Sweden 5
8. Algeria 10
9. England 8
10. Bavaria 11
11. Austria 7

Austria's a bot now after only making a couple of moves; this is most annoying as it seriously screws up play balance. I was hoping everyone would play this baby out. The three minors (Naples, Spain, Sweden) are extremely close.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
23 Mar 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
This week's Power Ratings:

1. Prussia 1
2. Russia 2
3. Ottomans 4
4. France 3
5. Naples 6
6. Spain 9
7. Sweden 5
8. Algeria 10
9. England 8
10. Bavaria 11
11. Austria 7

Austria's a bot now after only making a couple of moves; this is most annoying as it seriously screws up play balance. I was hoping everyone would play this baby out. The three minors (Naples, Spain, Sweden) are extremely close.
There's nothing minor about my fleet.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Mar 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Turn #7 is in. England could have done worse I suppose.

Taunt of the year goes to: King Joachim of Naples! LOL.

EDIT - How did things go in the Med? I haven't been keeping careful track.
You're down to three provinces and failed to bring my army to battle. You must be aiming pretty low if you think you could have done worse. Your days are numbered, King George. It's a simple matter of attrition now. The Franco-Spanish alliance will outspend you 3 to 1, or more. At least we're guarenteed a few big battles to wow the audience.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
24 Mar 06

Originally posted by rwingett
You're down to three provinces and failed to bring my army to battle. You must be aiming pretty low if you think you could have done worse. Your days are numbered, King George. It's a simple matter of attrition now. The Franco-Spanish alliance will outspend you 3 to 1, or more. At least we're guarenteed a few big battles to wow the audience.
2 enemies fighting me means one less enemy for my allies to face. I understand that a peasant wouldn't know anything about geography, but here's a lesson for you from true royalty: there's more to the world than the extreme west of Europe!

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
24 Mar 06
1 edit

2 enemies fighting me means one less enemy for my allies to face. I understand that a peasant wouldn't know anything about geography, but here's a lesson for you from true royalty: there's more to the world than the extreme west of Europe!
No there isn't. France IS the world. And I am France.

Edit: Who would waste their time allying themselves with you? Austria?

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
24 Mar 06

Now that we've crushed all revolt in the rest of the world, our colonies in America, India, etc. are all sending forces. They just aren't here yet. When they get here you'll be in BIG TROUBLE!

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
24 Mar 06

Now that we've crushed all revolt in the rest of the world, our colonies in America, India, etc. are all sending forces. They just aren't here yet. When they get here you'll be in BIG TROUBLE!
*raises eyebrows*

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
24 Mar 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
*raises eyebrows*
Yes, yes, the capabilities of the British Empire are truly astounding. You may gasp in awe if you like as well. That would be appropriate.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
24 Mar 06

Yes, yes, the capabilities of the British Empire are truly astounding. You may gasp in awe if you like as well. That would be appropriate.
Back in my day (the 1350s) we didn't have any colonies.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
24 Mar 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
Back in my day (the 1350s) we didn't have any colonies.
You did, briefly, until you lost them all to Aquitaine.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
24 Mar 06

You did, briefly, until you lost them all to Aquitaine.
😠

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
24 Mar 06

When they invent trans-Atlantic flight then I'll start to worry, but I don't think they'll be arriving by ship anytime soon.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
24 Mar 06
1 edit

No there isn't. France IS the world. And I am France.

Edit: Who would waste their time allying themselves with you? Austria?
Speaking of Austria, I've nicked a province off them which isn't shown on the map. The struggling kingdom of Naples needs all the land it can get.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
24 Mar 06

Originally posted by dyl
Speaking of Austria, I've nicked a province off them which isn't shown on the map.
I was just about to say: Maps are done. I'll get around to correcting that one eventually.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
24 Mar 06

I was just about to say: Maps are done. I'll get around to correcting that one eventually.
Thanks, mate!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.