4. Ottomans 2
5. Sweden 7
6. Naples 8
7. Austria 5
8. England 9
9. Spain 10
10. Algeria 11
11. Bavaria 6

Austria did not move and it looks like there's a replacement; they're gonna need it with a Russo-Turkish army massing. A combined pre-emptive strike by P and grabbed three of her provinces. England kept shrinking but has rebuilt a sizeable army.
How the hell am I not in last place? I guess my large garrison must be giving me a lot of points?

EDIT - And what is it with you and Bavaria?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Mar 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
How the hell am I not in last place? I guess my large garrison must be giving me a lot of points?

EDIT - And what is it with you and Bavaria?
You have the 4th biggest army in Combat strength and 5th biggest in Hit points. Other than that, you're screwed.

Bavaria's had it coming for 475 years; payback's a bitch!

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
16 Mar 06
1 edit

I was looking at the map right now. I looked at my garrison in Kent, saw it was strong (of course I already knew this), then decided to look around and see how strong other ppls military was. I glanced down at France and saw a 2104/59 army in Bourbon!

😲

Then of course I realized it was the MD map.

🙄

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Mar 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I was looking at the map right now. I looked at my garrison in Kent, saw it was strong (of course I already knew this), then decided to look around and see how strong other ppls military was. I glanced down at France and saw a 2104/59 army in Bourbon!

😲

Then of course I realized it was the MD map.

🙄
You really do need a vacation.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
16 Mar 06

I've been *bumped* into Kent!

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
17 Mar 06

*Bumping* and grinding at the big London party.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
18 Mar 06

Maps have been re-updated

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
18 Mar 06

Originally posted by rwingett
Maps have been re-updated
Ta.

Prussia's looking good...

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Mar 06

Originally posted by dyl
Ta.

Prussia's looking good...
Our goal is simply to reunite Germany and give the German people the peace and prosperity they so richly deserve. King David of Sweden was also outraged by the brutal treatment of Holland by the sadistic Bavarian tyrants and insisted they be freed from their chains; we have re-installed King Ivanhoe to his rightful place on the Dutch throne. The Bavarian fleet which had made unprovoked raids terrifying the simple peasants living along the coasts of Scandinavia also had to be, and was, dealt with.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
19 Mar 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Our goal is simply to reunite Germany and give the German people the peace and prosperity they so richly deserve. King David of Sweden was also outraged by the brutal treatment of Holland by the sadistic Bavarian tyrants and insisted they be freed from their chains; we have re-installed King Ivanhoe to his rightful place on the Dutch throne. The Bavarian ...[text shortened]... the simple peasants living along the coasts of Scandinavia also had to be, and was, dealt with.
Going for a little lebensraum, eh? Tell me, did you bomb Rotterdam when you "freed" Holland?

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
19 Mar 06

Going for a little lebensraum, eh? Tell me, did you bomb Rotterdam when you "freed" Holland?
These days it's "collateral damage". In the 1300s it was burn, rape and pillage but not necessarily in that order.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Mar 06

You might not want to follow that historical analogy to its logical conclusion, Emperor of France.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
20 Mar 06

I only have a small scrap of paper to look at here in my dungeon, but it seems the promised liberation of Krakow has not occurred and I am doomed to bread and water for another year.

GET ORGANISED!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
20 Mar 06

Originally posted by orfeo
I only have a small scrap of paper to look at here in my dungeon, but it seems the promised liberation of Krakow has not occurred and I am doomed to bread and water for another year.

GET ORGANISED!
The Russians have taken Krakow, though Warsaw is holding out. Perhaps the Czar doesn't intend to return you to the throne after all.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
20 Mar 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
The Russians have taken Krakow, though Warsaw is holding out. Perhaps the Czar doesn't intend to return you to the throne after all.
*gulp*

I suddenly feel lighter.

What's that line across my throat?

And why do I have an urge to play the harp?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.