Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
04 Mar 06

Originally posted by rwingett
I see your new admiral is a coward. The English fleet cowers like beaten dogs before the mighty French navy. Why don't you send your ships out to fight? I'll be sure to give them a booming welcome.

Edit: come out and fight. Let's have this thing over and done with once and for all.
We cannot get them to obey us. They flee like the cowards they are. Jervis has escaped our Royal Prison and is fleeing north to meet his former command ship - the lone warship that survived the great war in the Channel only by ducking behind brave sailors and fleeing like a dog. He must be in the pay of the rebels. We're sure of it.

Lord Nelson's new navy is still under construction. We cannot send out a fleet that hasn't had the indoor toilets installed! Please. Have you no sense of sanitation?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
04 Mar 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
This week's Power Ratings:

1. Prussia 3
2. Russia 2
3. Ottomans 5
4. France 1
5. Austria 4
6. England 6
7. Bavaria 9
8. Algeria 8
9. Naples 10
10. Spain 11
11. Sweden 7

Somehow my dimwitted nephew (Sweden) managed to submit a turnfile with nothing but a proclamation. I'm sure that country will be back up in the ratings nex ...[text shortened]... rew up. Austria (NicolaiS) didn't move; Nicolai apparently didnt get the memo here or in MD.
Did Bavaria do anything last turn? He hasn't moved at RHP in almost 14 days.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
04 Mar 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Somehow my dimwitted nephew (Sweden) managed to submit a turnfile with nothing but a proclamation.
I guess the nephew takes after the uncle. Eh?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Mar 06

Did Bavaria do anything last turn? He hasn't moved at RHP in almost 14 days.
He did quite a bit of building and some re-organization of his forces.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
04 Mar 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
We cannot get them to obey us. They flee like the cowards they are. Jervis has escaped our Royal Prison and is fleeing north to meet his former command ship - the lone warship that survived the great war in the Channel only by ducking behind brave sailors and fleeing like a dog. He must be in the pay of the rebels. We're sure of it.

Lord Nelson's n ...[text shortened]... fleet that hasn't had the indoor toilets installed! Please. Have you no sense of sanitation?
The battle is over for you, Georgie boy. I have a greater income than you. If you don't come out of port now, I'll just keep outspending you and widening the odds between our fleets. I'll just keep you bottled up in port and let you rot on your festering island.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
05 Mar 06
1 edit

The battle is over for you, Georgie boy. I have a greater income than you. If you don't come out of port now, I'll just keep outspending you and widening the odds between our fleets. I'll just keep you bottled up in port and let you rot on your festering island.
That's ok! We like to frolic in the English rain. It makes us happy.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
06 Mar 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
That's ok! We like to frolic in the English rain. It makes us happy.
I will *bump* you into the Thames, you mad English rascal.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
06 Mar 06

I will *bump* you into the Thames, you mad English rascal.
I think Christian Europe is recovering from the shock of seeing Naples attacked by the audacious heathens. I'm a little stunned as well.

n

Moves
07 Mar 06

Hi guys,

Does anyone have an updated NW map? l only have the links to the old one.

Cheers

Emp

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
07 Mar 06

Originally posted by nook7
Hi guys,

Cheers

Emp
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/rwingett/napmap.jpg

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
07 Mar 06

Originally posted by nook7
Hi guys,

Cheers

Emp

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
07 Mar 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
Was this necessary? I posted the exact same thing a full 30 minutes before you. Surely you must have seen it there.

n

Moves
07 Mar 06

Thanks Rob.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
07 Mar 06

Originally posted by Mayharm
How amusing, I would have thought even an accursed christian would know the difference between a patrol and an invasion fleet...but it is well that my forces should appear more than they are in your eyes, Insha'Allah you will surrender all the quicker...

In Allah's name,
Emir Ma'harhamed Bey
Did I say small Neapolitan fleet? I meant two fishing boats. Understaffed, underpaid fishing boats. Still, they put up a sterling fight.

In truth, most of the heathenish rabble jumped ship as soon as the Neapolitan flag came into view.
"Please take us back to your land! Algeria is a hole!" was more or less the gist of what they had to say.

Joachim I, King of Naples

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
08 Mar 06

Originally posted by dyl
Did I say small Neapolitan fleet? I meant two fishing boats. Understaffed, underpaid fishing boats. Still, they put up a sterling fight.

In truth, most of the heathenish rabble jumped ship as soon as the Neapolitan flag came into view.
"Please take us back to your land! Algeria is a hole!" was more or less the gist of what they had to say.

Joachim I, King of Naples
That was in between the "Blub, blub."?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.