Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
07 Jul 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Apparently King Joachim has abdicated or been deposed because of his failure to defend Italy from being overrun by Alliance forces; Naples didn't move, build or make a proclamation. Another French fleet loaded with troops was sent to the bottom of the English Channel. Spain made some last ditch offensives but their troops are trapped and outnumbered.
...[text shortened]... but I'm thinking of conquering England first. I'll have to discuss the matter with my allies.
I sent my turn in but it doesn't appear to have worked. Bugger.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
07 Jul 06

Originally posted by dyl
My turns didn't work out right either. I assumed it was player error (i.e. my fault) but it's possible the GM screwed up.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Jul 06

Originally posted by dyl
As previously agreed, as Prussia and Sweden have reached the victory conditions (we now have 655 Gold Province Value in excess of the 640 required) we have declared victory. Unfortunately the rules do not allow the three members of the Alliance to jointly declare, but we salute our good ally Russia for a game well played. To the soon to be losers in Naples, Spain and France, you have our condolences twinged with our contempt. You have a turn to attempt to knock us down below 640 GPV; try not to screw up your turnfiles.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Jul 06

After a turn which saw Prussia and Sweden destroy large Spanish armies in Bremen and Grenada; the Naples Main Army in Burgundy (another smashing victory for Bluecher); sink yet another French fleet and establish a bridgehead in England at Cornwall, Prussia and Sweden now stand at 680 Gold Province Value. I await the e-mail confirming our Victory Declaration.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
13 Jul 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
After a turn which saw Prussia and Sweden destroy large Spanish armies in Bremen and Grenada; the Naples Main Army in Burgundy (another smashing victory for Bluecher); sink yet another French fleet and establish a bridgehead in England at Cornwall, Prussia and Sweden now stand at 680 Gold Province Value. I await the e-mail confirming our Victory Declaration.
Confirmation arrived. Congratulations to Prussia and Sweden.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
13 Jul 06

Applause. First RHP strategy game over!

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
13 Jul 06

Well done guys, especially to the winners.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
13 Jul 06

Good job!

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
13 Jul 06

I weep bitter tears at the thought of forever being confined to this beastly island. St. Helena would have been preferable to England.

Emperor Napoleon

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
13 Jul 06

Originally posted by rwingett
I weep bitter tears at the thought of forever being confined to this beastly island. St. Helena would have been preferable to England.

Emperor Napoleon
That's what you get for your obsessions with KING GEORGE! You have now been possessed by the demon that controlled him and are chained to the land of rain, bad food, and poor teeth to eat it with.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
13 Jul 06

Congratulations to the winners. Good game, everyone.

Joachim I, King of Bugger All

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.