If anyone is contemplating suicide.

If anyone is contemplating suicide.

Spirituality

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 18

@thinkofone said
Their core beliefs about what "lov[ing] your neighbor as yourself" entails are "far, FAR from the love of Jesus".

So it's not just the case of not "walking the walk".

Any ideas how this could be the case, if in fact they have the "holy spirit" guiding them as they believe?
I would imagine that the simple answer is that they are not listening to the Holy Spirit, if it dwells within them at all.

F

Moves
09 Nov 18
1 edit

@suzianne said
I don't live amongst dogs and my neighbors aren't dogs, either. Extrapolate from that as you will, because I know you will.
Fellow posters in a community like this are, I think, covered my term "neighbours". So is that a yes or a no to my question?

F

Moves
09 Nov 18

@suzianne said
I might remind you that Jesus also cautioned us not to give that which is holy unto the dogs.
Dogs. Pigs. Serpents. Cockroaches. Faeces. Germs. Diseases. Gosh. What is it with Christians like you and sonship?

When Jesus supposedly commanded you to "Love your neighbour as yourself", do you think what he really meant to say was: "Love your neighbour as yourself except when you choose to liken them to dogs"?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
09 Nov 18

@suzianne said
I don't live amongst dogs and my neighbors aren't dogs, either.
But a few weeks ago you were telling us how you had used your martial arts skills to send men in bars “crashing through countless tables” because they had sexually molested you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 18

@fmf said
Dogs. Pigs. Serpents. Cockroaches. Faeces. Germs. Diseases. Gosh. What is it with Christians like you and sonship?

When Jesus supposedly commanded you to "Love your neighbour as yourself", do you think what he really meant to say was: "Love your neighbour as yourself except when you choose to liken them to dogs"?

and

@divegeester said
But a few weeks ago you were telling us how you had used your martial arts skills to send men in bars “crashing through countless tables” because they had sexually molested you.

And the dogs speak.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" -- Matthew 7:16, KJV

F

Moves
09 Nov 18

@suzianne said
@fmf said

and

[b]@divegeester [i]said[ ...[text shortened]... now them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" -- Matthew 7:16, KJV
"Dogs"?

T

Moves
09 Nov 18
1 edit

@suzianne said
I would imagine that the simple answer is that they are not listening to the Holy Spirit, if it dwells within them at all.
As evidenced by passages such as the following, the Holy Spirit does not dwell in them at all since they do not hear and follow the voice of Jesus: They are not of His sheep.

John 10
26“But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Nov 18

@thinkofone said
As evidenced by passages such as the following, the Holy Spirit does not dwell in them at all since they do not hear and follow the voice of Jesus: They are not of His sheep.

John 10
26“But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
Are you "of His sheep"?

You do not even believe in the deity of Jesus, or that He, the only begotten Son of God, was sent by God to be a Savior to sinful Man.

Are YOU "of His sheep"?

This is your personal way of "talking the talk, yet not walking the walk".

"Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world." -- John the Baptist

You don't believe this. So you *talk* the words of the man, Jesus, but you refuse to *walk* with the Lamb of God, Jesus.

This is what you are accusing Christians of doing.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Nov 18

@suzianne said
Are you "of His sheep"?

You do not even believe in the deity of Jesus, or that He, the only begotten Son of God, was sent by God to be a Savior to sinful Man.

Are YOU "of His sheep"?

"Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world." -- John the Baptist

You don't believe this ...[text shortened]... refuse to *walk* with the Lamb of God, Jesus.

He will have no excuse.

T

Moves
10 Nov 18
3 edits

@suzianne said
Are you "of His sheep"?

Are YOU "of His sheep"?

You don't believe this ...[text shortened]... refuse to *walk* with the Lamb of God, Jesus.

You seemed to agree that "their core beliefs about what 'lov[ing] your neighbor as yourself' entails are 'far, FAR from the love of Jesus'."

Yet you now seem to be objecting to the idea that they do not "hear [His] voice" and "follow [Him]".

Do you believe that they DO "hear [His] voice" and "follow [Him]"?

If so, how is it that "their core beliefs about what 'lov[ing] your neighbor as yourself' entails are 'far, FAR from the love of Jesus'"?

If not, then you are "accusing Christians" of the same as I.

T

Moves
10 Nov 18
4 edits

@kellyjay said
He will have no excuse.
Excuse for what exactly? Not believing in the same self-serving "gospel" as you do? The "gospel" in which you believe is antithetical to the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

Moves
10 Nov 18

@thinkofone said
Excuse for what exactly? Not believing in the same self-serving "gospel" as you do? The "gospel" in which you believe is antithetical to the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
During his ministry, Jesus also preached 'I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.' (John 5:30).

Are you cool with that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Nov 18

@thinkofone said
You seemed to agree that "their core beliefs about what 'lov[ing] your neighbor as yourself' entails are 'far, FAR from the love of Jesus'."

Yet you now seem to be objecting to the idea that they do not "hear [His] voice" and "follow [Him]".

Do you believe that they DO "hear [His] voice" and "follow [Him]"?

If so, how is it that "their core beliefs about what 'l ...[text shortened]... 'far, FAR from the love of Jesus'"?

If not, then you are "accusing Christians" of the same as I.
I already posted about them and what I see them doing.

The post you replied to was less about them and more about you.

You merely conflate them to facilitate your evasion.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Nov 18
1 edit

@thinkofone said
No, you will give an account for what you do and say, I'm not part of that process.
I will stand before God for what I have done and said you will not be a part of that
process for me either.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
10 Nov 18
1 edit

@kellyjay said
No, you will give an account for what you do and say, I'm not part of that process.
I will stand before God for what I have done and said you will not be a part of that
process for me either.
What does “give account” actually mean in this circumstance?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.