Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
Narcissistic Triangulation: The Inevitable Smear Campaign

Go learn about it.

Here's a good one for you and FMF.

Triangulation Narcissism Manipulation Tactics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPTlgcdu9Ho
Can being unimpressed by you only be explained by some personal flaw, is that what you mean?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Nov 18
3 edits

@FMF

Can being unimpressed by you only be explained by some personal flaw, is that what you mean?

Nope.
Lots of people who read my posts are completely unimpressed by what is written. That's obvious.

They're not all on a manipulative smear campaign to make themselves feel more important.

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
@FMF

Nope.
Lots of people who read my posts are completely unimpressed by what is written. That's obvious.

Their not all on a manipulative smear campaign to make themselves feel more important.
Are you now going to 'graduate' out of this thread?

F

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
Nope.
Lots of people who read these posts are unimpressed by what is written. That's obvious.

Their not all on a munupulative smear campaign to make themselves feel more important.
"Smear campaign"?

Isn't the real problem here the blinkered self-importance that you have been exhibiting on this thread?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Nov 18
1 edit

@FMF

"Smear campaign"?

Isn't the real problem here the blinkered self-importance that you have been exhibiting on this thread?

Nope (to second question).
I'm just a garden variety sinner saved by grace.

Thread titles are not perfect. "If any one is contemplating suicide" is better probably then "Christ made suicide obsolete".

Maybe you're annoyed with a Christian reaching out with the good news of Christ dying for all as effective for deep human sufferings.

Now if you want to make statements, they do not have to always be in the form of questions. Just state what you want to state.

F

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
@FMF

"Smear campaign"?

Nope.
I'm just a garden variety sinner saved by grace.

Thread titles are not perfect. "If any one is contemplating suicide" is better probably then "Christ made suicide obsolete".

Maybe you're annoyed with a Christ ...[text shortened]... atements, they do not have to always be in the form of questions. Just state what you want to state.
This thread has not been about people contemplating suicide. This thread has been about you.

F

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
Maybe you're annoyed with a Christian reaching out with the good news of Christ dying for all as effective for deep human sufferings.

Now if you want to make statements, they do not have to always be in the form of questions. Just state what you want to state.
What about mental health and suicide?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Nov 18
2 edits

@FMF

What about mental health and suicide?

If Jesus Christ were only the Savior of people who didn't have mental health problems, He wouldn't be much of a Savior.

"People with particularly acute mental health issues (including suicide) are beyond God's help. He is only good for relatively healthy people" is not my belief.

History has born that out.
Besides, we are all mental cases since the damage caused by sin on the soul.

If you want to state something, state it.
You don't have to put a question mark on it.
I say it again.

Always framing your criticism with a question is just your way of saying "All burden of proof belongs to you." That's an Atheist ploy.

F

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
@FMF

If Jesus Christ were only the Savior of people who didn't have mental health problems, He wouldn't be much of a Savior.

"People with particularly acute mental health issues are beyond God's help. He is only good for relatively healthy people" is not my belief.

History has born that out.
Besides, we are all mental cases since the damage caused by sin on th ...[text shortened]... n is just your way of saying "All burden of proof belongs to you." That's an Atheist ploy.
What about mental health being the issue behind 9 out of 10 suicides? You are blocking this reality out. On page 15 you insinuated that my non-believer ideas about suicide might make someone's mental illness worse and therefore presumably increase the possibility of them committing suicide. Is that kind of thing what your 'take' on mental health amounts tro?

F

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
Besides, we are all mental cases since the damage caused by sin on the soul.
In what sense are you using the term "mental cases" here in so far as it pertains to people contemplating suicide? It sounds fatuous.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Nov 18
1 edit

For anyone reading along these last exchanges, I ask -
Read through the thread.

Did I discourage anyone from seeking non-spiritual professional help?

I say no. I never said "Don't see a psychologist."

I encouraged anyone on the brink of temptation to terminate their life to seek help in the professional realm.

In addition I recommend the Great Physician Christ Jesus.
I said no one can do an INWARD healing job like Jesus Christ can do an INWARD healing.

No one can accuse me here of discouraging anyone from obtaining emergency help from any quarter they can.

F

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
"People with particularly acute mental health issues (including suicide) are beyond God's help. He is only good for relatively healthy people" is not my belief.
Could your vainglorious proselytizing often be the wrong intervention to attempt?

F

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonship said
I encouraged anyone on the brink of temptation to terminate their life to seek help in the professional realm.
Would you step in and proselytize to a person "on the brink of temptation to terminate their life"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Nov 18
1 edit

@sonship said
@Suzianne

And has precious little to do with their sexual orientation or gender identity.

Could you explain to me what this post meant?
When you said, "I tell all men and women that the Savior Jesus Christ loves them and as He died for me He also died and rose again for them," I just mentioned that this love has precious little to do with their orientation or identity.

I'm also really not getting how this could be construed as "hate speech".

Jesus is a savior for all. FOR ALL.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.