If anyone is contemplating suicide.

If anyone is contemplating suicide.

Spirituality

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Oct 18
3 edits

Your posts on this subject are a disgrace to the faith.

Is this passage from the Apostle Paul also a disgrace to the faith?

"Know ye not that as many as were baptised into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death?

Therefore we are buried therefore with Him through baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of Father,

even so we also should walk in newness of life, ..." (Romans 6:3,4)

Is Paul's teaching there a "disgrace to the faith" too ?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
30 Oct 18
1 edit

@sonship said

Is this passage from the Apostle Paul also a disgrace to the faith?

"Know ye not that as many as were baptised into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death?

Therefore we are buried therefore with Him through baptism into death:: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the ...[text shortened]... ss of life, ..." (Romans 6:3,4)

Is Paul's teaching there a "disgrace to the faith" too ?
I do not wish to discuss this topic with you further.
You have not advanced your case for Christ and you have lost significant personal ground imo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Oct 18

Was this teaching from Paul also a disgrace to the faith ?

"Now if we have died with Christ we believe that we also shall live with Him." (Rom. 6:8)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Oct 18
3 edits

Paul teaches the believers in Jesus -

"Likewise reckon yourselves to be dead to sin but living to God ..." (Rom. 6:11a)

Was this exhortation "a disgrace to the faith" also ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Oct 18

Faith is nourished not by our feelings but by the word of God.

When a man or woman comes to Christ it is effective that they let God know they completely identify with Jesus.

Like this prayer:

Lord Jesus I take you as my life. Lord Your life is now my history. I fully lay my hands upon you to competely identify with You.

Lord, Your death is now mine.
Lord, Your rising from the dead is now for me also.
Lord Jesus my legacy is You. My history is You. My future is You.

Lord Jesus may all You have done and accomplished operate in my life to conform me to Your image. Thankyou Lord.

This not only meets my need for salvation, Jesus. This meets Your need to accomplish Your eternal purpose to fully fill my soul with Your life and nature. Amen Lord.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Nov 18
1 edit

Testimonies of deliverance from depressing sexual identity confusions:

"Former homosexuals and children of LGBTs speak the truth!"

Moves
02 Nov 18

@sonship said
Testimonies of deliverance from depressing sexual identity confusions:

"Former homosexuals and children of LGBTs speak the truth!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHuxoQOIbjA
I wonder how many lives have been ruined by judgemental religious dogma that has people repress their sexual orientation and identity over which they have no choice?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Nov 18

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Dr Peter Saunders - The Transgender Agenda

Moves
02 Nov 18

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Dr Peter Saunders - The Transgender Agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxprkaJQNzU
I'm not clicking on any of those links sonship. I don't want any of that nonsense in my head.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Nov 18
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

That could be because you are already well on the way to being brain washed with a bigotry of your own.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Nov 18

This video is someone's discussion of the three architects of Transgender Medicine -
Alfred Kinsey,
John Money,
Harry Benjamin

A physician who was in the Johns Hopkins Univ. Hospital group where "transgender medicine" was developed describes the lies, bad medicine, and fraud behind that movement. Quentin Van Meter, MD, FCP is a pediatric endocrinologist. He is a Fellow of the American College of Pediatricians and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.

The terrible fraud of transgender medicine

T

Moves
02 Nov 18
7 edits

@sonship said
This video is someone's discussion of the three architects of Transgender Medicine -
Alfred Kinsey,
John Money,
Harry Benjamin

[quote] A physician who was in the Johns Hopkins Univ. Hospital group where "transgender medicine" was developed describes the lies, bad medicine, and fraud behind that movement. Quentin Van Meter, MD, FCP is a pediatric endocrinologist. He is a ...[text shortened]...

The terrible fraud of transgender medicine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtQ1geeD_c
Lest anyone get misled, the American Academy of Pediatrics has approximately 67,000 members.

In comparison the American College of Pediatricians of which Quentin Van Meter is a "Fellow", has only 500 members. Basically it was formed in 2002 as an LGBT hate group. As a pediatric professional organization it's pathetic and is NOT at all well-regarded.

Like the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, the American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) pushes and promotes “misleading and incorrect” recommendations based on the ideology of their members, not using science and evidenced based medicine.

https://keepkidshealthy.com/2017/09/06/what-is-the-american-college-of-pediatricians/

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Nov 18
3 edits

@ThinkOfOne

Lest anyone get misled, the American Academy of Pediatrics has approximately 67,000 members.

I am right at the part where the speaker addresses that matter of 66 thousand supposedly affirming physicians.

Around 27:10 in the video.
Pay close attention at 29:50 and "special interests" groups among the large 66 thousand member medical associations. Fifteen people have the power to say what all 66,000 physicians agree upon.

The speaker knows the history far better then you or anyone reading this thread. And he knows the "science" of WPATH, their bibliography methods, criteria for membership, "peer reviewed" pretensions, ignoring of questions, ostracizing any not happy with their sex change. Challenge them and you are treated as if you never existed.

Only "happy" people do they want to represent their work.
Shut up and be HAPPY about changing your gender.
Unhappy or suicidal people have "society" to blame.

Its a dystonia vision of a world in which you can change your body like you change cloths or a haircut. Born inside the wrong body? No problem. We have millions to make on just the drugs and operations you need.

You go chase that brave new world of sex confusion if you want to.

Opportunity to make millions on new drugs.

T

Moves
03 Nov 18
4 edits

@sonship said
@ThinkOfOne

I am right at the part where the speaker addresses that matter of 66 thousand supposedly affirming physicians.

Around 27:10 in the video.
Pay close attention at 29:50 and "special interests" groups among the large 66 thousand member me ...[text shortened]... t to.

Opportunity to make millions on new drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtQ1geeD_c
At the end of the day, the American College of Pediatricians of which Quentin Van Meter is a "Fellow", has only 500 members and is a "special interest group" unto itself. Basically it was formed in 2002 as an LGBT hate group. As a pediatric professional organization it's pathetic and is NOT at all well-regarded.

That in 16 years only 500 pediatric professionals out of 67,000 have chosen to join the hate group speaks volumes.

That you give credence to an LGBT hate group masquerading as a pediatric professional organization comes as no surprise given your posting history.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Nov 18

"Gender Dysphoria in Children: Understanding the Science and Medicine "

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.