The thing about LOVE

The thing about LOVE

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 19

@kellyjay said
Good than you should know He came to save sinners! You should know He said the two greatest commandments were to love God and our neighbor.
I know what Jesus said. Apparently you dont. You have been trying in vain to show where Jesus said this :

his is being good, and its perfection is what God desires for us to enter into the Kingdom of God. We either attempt to do that through our efforts [and will fail], or through God's grace by faith in what God's love has done for us by Jesus Christ, the only Way to God. Jesus became sin, when He took on our sins so the Father punished Him in our place, thus cleansing us from our unrighteousness in Christ Jesus. So when we are accused, Jesus can say I paid for that, for all of us that go to Him for forgiveness, having given Him our lives so we can abide in Him and He in us, because this is LOVE that He first loved us while we were yet sinners.

Stop trying to justify your church doctrine. It is incorrect.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 19

@rajk999 said
I know what Jesus said. Apparently you dont. You have been trying in vain to show where Jesus said this :

his is being good, and its perfection is what God desires for us to enter into the Kingdom of God. We either attempt to do that through our efforts [and will fail], or through God's grace by faith in what God's love has done for us by Jesus Christ, the only Way to ...[text shortened]... us while we were yet sinners.

Stop trying to justify your church doctrine. It is incorrect.
Lets make this simpler and start with the first line

its perfection is what God desires for us to enter into the Kingdom of God.

Where did Jesus Christ say this.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 May 19

@rajk999 said

No one in sin is going to enter God’s Kingdom, you need scripture for that?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 19

@kellyjay said
No one in sin is going to enter God’s Kingdom, you need scripture for that?
Yep .. its reading comprehension is your problem. Lets try again, where did Jesus say that God requires perfection to enter the Kingdom of God.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
28 May 19

@kellyjay said
Love is relational between people.
Apart from the bad grammar this is simply not true.
So I did not bother going beyond that.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 May 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I've heard a few sermons and lectures that has had me thinking about this. Some online and some from my pastor, I'm merging them into this post. I can try and find the links if requested, they are much better speakers than I am at writing. Granted that is a low bar but I do see a lot of push back when I post links. So only on request will I. I've been listening to a lot of R ...[text shortened]... an abide in Him and He in us, because this is LOVE that He first loved us while we were yet sinners.
Love...Love...Love, all you need is Love...
The Beatles

Your version of God supernaturally keeps non-Christians alive and burns them for eternity for not believing in him.

Just stop and think about that for a moment.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 May 19

@rajk999 said
Yep .. its reading comprehension is your problem. Lets try again, where did Jesus say that God requires perfection to enter the Kingdom of God.
1 Peter 4:18
And “If the righteous is scarcely saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

You think sinners and the ungodly are going to enter into God's Kingdom?

1 John 3:10
By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

Those that practice the righteousness of God will love his brother, those that do not are not practicing the righteousness of God.

Isaiah 5:16
But the Lord of hosts is exalted in justice, and the Holy God shows himself holy in righteousness.

You are of the opinion God allows sin in His Kingdom? God is Holy, He is not like men who excuse themselves for their sins, and think themselves good by comparing themselves to other sinners.

Romans 12:1
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

You think those living in sin are presenting their bodies as holy and acceptable to God?

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

The Kingdom of God isn't about sinning, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is either apart of your life or not, you have been told over and over that if you do not have God's Spirit within you do not belong to God.

1 Corinthians 3:17
If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Your body belongs to God, it is holy temple due to the Holy Spirit within. No one living in sin, without the Holy Spirit, is anything other than a sinner without God.

Romans 1:17
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”

The righteousness of God is revealed, without this you are living in your sin.

Romans 3:26
It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

God's righteousness not our own that justifies us before God.

Romans 6:16
Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?

If you have not given your life to God to obey Him, you are obeying your sinful nature, and no one doing that will enter God's Kingdom.

Romans 10:3
For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness.

Those seeking to establish their own righteousness have not submitted to God's and so they are in their sins. They will not enter into God's Kingdom.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Jesus is either our righteousness or we are in our own. For Christ is the righteousness of God, without which you will die in your sins.

Philippians 3:8-10 English Standard Version (ESV)
Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith— that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

If we are Christ's we share in the righteousness of God, if we counting on our own we will die in our sins, having missed Jesus Christ.

Titus 3:4-6 English Standard Version (ESV)
But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior,

This is all due to the goodness of God, not because we were so special or anything we have done, but according to His mercy!

2 Peter 1:1
Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

We all either are sharing in the same righteousness of God and our Savior Jesus Christ or we are not, in which case you have missed God.

2 Peter 2:4-6 English Standard Version (ESV)
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; if by turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes he condemned them to extinction, making them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;

The ungodly those without God will not be spared, dying in sin isn't a wise choice when Jesus gave so much for us.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 May 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
1 Peter 4:18
And “If the righteous is scarcely saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

You think sinners and the ungodly are going to enter into God's Kingdom?

1 John 3:10
By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his ...[text shortened]... ose without God will not be spared, dying in sin isn't a wise choice when Jesus gave so much for us.
Did you join sonship and Witness Lee's LCM? When you jokers cannot answer a question you copy and paste a pile of irrelevant BS

So the answer to my question is NOWHERE did Jesus say that God wants perfection before someone can enter the Kingdom of God. Thanks for clearing that up.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 May 19
1 edit

@divegeester said
Love...Love...Love, all you need is Love...
The Beatles

Your version of God supernaturally keeps non-Christians alive and burns them for eternity for not believing in him.

Just stop and think about that for a moment.
No, I think they will suffer because they are sinners before a Holy God who does not allow sin in His presence, neither evil, or wickedness. The salvation of God was given to man not because man was anything special we were dead in our sins! God's love for us caused Him to take on our sins, the sinless becoming sin for us, and we will stand before Jesus Christ and He will do one or two things depending on our own righteousness, or His.

With one group of people His blood cleans their sins so they are forgiven, the others will stand before the judge who tried to save them but instead of His forgiveness it will be His judgment for each sin.

A Holy Righteous God, who suffered for all the sins of mankind who was crushed for all of our unrighteousness will now be looking at those that died in their sins! He is either going to be savior or judge. This isn't my version of God it is scripture, you may want to say those verses that point this out are not real, but that is between you and God, not you and me. I didn't write the Word!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 May 19

@rajk999 said
Did you join sonship and Witness Lee's LCM? When you jokers cannot answer a question you copy and paste a pile of irrelevant BS

So the answer to my question is NOWHERE did Jesus say that God wants perfection before someone can enter the Kingdom of God.
You either obey Christ walking in the Spirit with God's righteousness, or your own.
You either love God and everyone else, or you don't.
It is quite simple!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 May 19

@kellyjay said
You either obey Christ walking in the Spirit with God's righteousness, or your own.
You either love God and everyone else, or you don't.
It is quite simple!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 May 19

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 May 19

Just say that your comment has no biblical support instead of BSing around.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 May 19

@rajk999 said
I never said Jesus said that, the Kingdom of God doesn't put up with sin, evil, and wickedness. No one gets in without the righteousness of God, you cannot even see it without the Spirit of God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 May 19

@rajk999 said
Just say that your comment has no biblical support instead of BSing around.
The thing is I gave you several scriptures to show you, but you blew them off as you normally do.