What is it to be human?

What is it to be human?

Spirituality

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 19

@fmf said
Does you replying unnecessarily to a post of mine that wasn't even addressed to you and that came after my answers to your question mean that - in your mind - you have responded to my efforts to answer to your question about "humanity"?
You motivation mongering again? I respond to what I want to, and don't to those I don't want to, for whatever reasons I have at the moment. You don't do the same?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 19

@fmf said
What happens to all the people your God doesn't "call"?
I believe He calls us all, we would never go to Him if He didn't.

F

Moves
03 Mar 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You can imply whatever you want, it doesn't make it so. I don't respond to every post I agree with or disagree with that I see. I also don't look at every post here either, so if you don't see me responding, it doesn't mean squat about my agreeing with it or not.
Do you agree with what Romans1009 said about 'good works' and the "indwelling Holy Spirit"? I am asking you to respond to my post which I know you have looked at.

F

Moves
03 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
You motivation mongering again? I respond to what I want to, and don't to those I don't want to, for whatever reasons I have at the moment. You don't do the same?
You've blanked out a couple of responses to a question you asked me about "humanity". I am curious.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 19

@fmf said
I read this twice. I think you either don't understand what you were replying to, or you do, but you are electing to sidestep it.
I think it doesn't fit your world view so you fail to see it.
If Jesus Christ isn't your Lord and Savior I don't give a rats a$$ what your beliefs are.
It is never about common or uncommon beliefs, it is about Jesus Christ, is He your Lord and Savior the other stuff will be worked out with the Holy Spirit within you.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
03 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
I think it doesn't fit your world view so you fail to see it.
If Jesus Christ isn't your Lord and Savior I don't give a rats a$$ what your beliefs are.
It is never about common or uncommon beliefs, it is about Jesus Christ, is He your Lord and Savior the other stuff will be worked out with the Holy Spirit within you.
An interesting post which I think I agree with you on.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 19

@fmf said
So once again, do you believe you are 'cleaner' than non-Christians?

The first time you said "Nope".

This time you have said "Yes".

Which is it to be?
You are not reading what is written if you think my answer has changed.
In Christ we are clean out of Christ we are in our own righteousness, sinners condemned by God already.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 19
2 edits

@fmf said
You've blanked out a couple of responses to a question you asked me about "humanity". I am curious.
I went back to answer all of the posts that were written to me. As I was trying to do that you started responding. I ended up missing some, sorry not my intent to leave any not responded to, and if I didn't respond to a full point of yours in something I did write to and you want me to address bring it back up I'll try. I'm short on time so it may be awhile before I get them all. Sorry!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 19

@fmf said
Do you agree with what Romans1009 said about 'good works' and the "indwelling Holy Spirit"? I am asking you to respond to my post which I know you have looked at.
I don't know what Romans1009 thinks or stands for, I can tell you my beliefs about the Holy Spirit and works. God working on us from within leads us, teaches us, strengthens us, convicts us and shares with us God's desires. This leads us into doing the works of God, it is a very personal thing. Can this cause us to do good things, every time! Can these good things be done by those without the Spirit of God, yes. Can doing good things wipe clean our sins past and present, no.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
03 Mar 19
2 edits

The problem with extreme beliefs such as eternal suffering is that they throw everything in stark contrast and tight scrutiny.

Here’s the ball in play:

Eternal suffering exists
We are all equally evil and we have all turned away from god
god calls everyone, no one is missed
Some respond to that call, others don’t
Why? If we are all equally evil, why?

Let’s say god enables some to respond, well that means he is condemning the others to meet him for the torture in Hell.

Let’s say some people respond of their own will and others don’t, well then we cannot all be equally evil can we.

You see the problem? If eternal torture is the alternative then the mechanics of how one gets saved becomes infinitely in need of scrutiny and the in the example I’ve laid out above (based on kellyjay’s construct) simply doesn’t hold up.

F

Moves
03 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
You are not reading what is written if you think my answer has changed.
In Christ we are clean out of Christ we are in our own righteousness, sinners condemned by God already.
So is your answer yes or no?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 19

@fmf said
So is your answer yes or no?
I guess if you cannot grasp what was said to you, you will never know.

F

Moves
03 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Why aren't you on a message board for people who believe Jesus Christ is their Lord and Saviour then?

F

Moves
03 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
I guess if you cannot grasp what was said to you, you will never know.
I'd will certainly know if you answer yes or no now. On one swing by you said "Nope". When I drew attention to the implications of that, you said "Yes". I can "grasp a "Yes" or a "No" now if you're willing to commit to one or the other.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Mar 19

@fmf said
Why aren't you on a message board for people who believe Jesus Christ is their Lord and Saviour then?
Motivation mongering again, what is it to you what I do?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.