What the Bible realy teaches

What the Bible realy teaches

Spirituality

rc

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
You keep talking about "trolling". Over and over and over again. We have been having a pretty civil discussion here, robbie. Why not move your banter about "trolling" and "legendary troll" etc, etc, etc, to the "robbie carrobie" thread like I have suggested?
Has it irked you FMF that you are a legend? your modesty prevents you no doubt from accepting the accolade.

F

Moves
20 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Has it irked you FMF that you are a legend? your modesty prevents you no doubt from accepting the accolade.
We have been having a pretty civil discussion here, robbie. You can expound on your 'FMF is a legendary troll' thing on the other thread, surely.

edit: I have responded to it on that other thread.

rc

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by FMF
We have been having a pretty civil discussion here, robbie. You can expound on your 'FMF is a legendary troll' thing on the other thread, surely.
Ok, but I may feel the need to remind you of your legendary status at some point in the future by heaping further accolades upon you and offering up incense to your majesty.

F

Moves
20 Apr 13

Ok, but I may feel the need to remind you of your legendary status at some point in the future by heaping further accolades upon you and offering up incense to your majesty.
[See the other thread]

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I am a Christian, and yet not of robbie's denomination...
The JW organisation is not a denomination it is a religious cult.

As several of us here try to get Robbin and Galveston to admit, it is JW teaching that you cannot access gods grace unless you are a member of the temporal organisation and if you leave it you lose it. No christian mainstream claims this except possibly the Catholic church.

The Jehovah's witness organisation is a religious cult, this is why it is so difficult to get Robbin and Galveston to admit the doctrine because they know what it implies and they are counselled not to say so explicitly to avoid the accusation.

It is why I go after it every time and always will.

rc

Moves
20 Apr 13
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester

As several of us here try to get Robbin and Galveston to admit, it is JW teaching that you cannot access gods grace unless you are a member of the temporal organisation and if you leave it you lose it. No christian mainstream claims this except possibly the Catholic church.

The Jeh y so explicitly to avoid the accusation.

yawn if you ever come up with anything original in your lifetime, let us know, you don't even know how to define a cult, in fact, i am surprised you can spell it. Once again these trolls have turned a perfectly good thread, open for discussion into a bitchin fest for their ignorance and prejudices.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
20 Apr 13

yawn if you ever come up with aything original in your lifetime, let us know, you dont even know how to define a cult, infact, i am suprised you can spell it. Once again these trolls have turned a perfectly good thread, open for discussion into a bitchin fest for their ignorance and prejudices.
Can you clarify then, does a person need to be a member of the Jehovah's Witness church/organisation in order to access salvation/paradise/afterlife, (whatever you refer to it as)?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Apr 13

I am not mysterious about it, I simply keep needing to reel you people in, you are all so wired to da moon! 😛
You weren't mysterious about this quote, because if my memory serves me correctly you didn't even know your organisation professed such a stance. Something I find remarkable.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
So you are saying that all the elements that make up the earth being melted together is used by God to make a "new" or "renewed" earth that is different from the first earth, right? Remember, the first heaven and the first earth has passed away, according to Revelation 21. It also says there is no sea left from the first earth. That must be because the wa ...[text shortened]... t be remembered or come to mind."

(Isaiah 65:17 NKJV)

This is in Hebrew, not Greek.
Maybe this will explain it ....in different words..

http://www.israelofgod.org/newheavens.htm

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Maybe this will explain it ....in different words..

http://www.israelofgod.org/newheavens.htm
This is in error. The commentator is making things up that are not said in scripture and changing the word of God into a Lie. I suggest that you pay no attention to this false teacher. Your should just ignore all that stuff in red letters.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester

The Jeh y so explicitly to avoid the accusation.

Well, it's nothing new. The Mormons, and to some extent the Catholics, do the same thing. I don't see how you can sort out the JWs for this.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
20 Apr 13

Well, it's nothing new. The Mormons, and to some extent the Catholics, do the same thing. I don't see how you can sort out the JWs for this.
The Catholics??? 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Apr 13

Today we have a lot of false religions and cults out there trying to replace Christ as the only way to God and the only source of truth.

O

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Today we have a lot of false religions and cults out there trying to replace Christ as the only way to God and the only source of truth.
It seems that the bible is great at teaching confusion and division amongst religions! As matter of interest, how many religions has the bible spawned,all of which claim to be the "divinely inspired" correct interpretation ?

rc

Moves
20 Apr 13

Originally posted by OdBod
It seems that the bible is great at teaching confusion and division amongst religions! As matter of interest, how many religions has the bible spawned,all of which claim to be the "divinely inspired" correct interpretation ?
actually the Bible teaches quite the opposite but you would have to read it to know that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.