affect and effect

affect and effect

General

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
05 Sep 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You've played the 'secret agenda card' before sir when we were not on the same page. Are you building me up to be the next Bond? 😛

Robbie is no injured party, (Though clearly suffered a blow to the head at some stage in his life). You were simply mistaken when you said Robbie raised the topic in this thread. He didn't. End of story. I probabl ...[text shortened]... bout this one. - Here FMF brought up the accusation,........Perhaps he has a secret agenda, hey?
Actually no, I think it is you who have an albeit small but quite real axe you are currently grinding.

I accept that FMF brought the topic up in this thread, but it is a mistake to conflate that small distraction with the weasel carrobie regularly throwing unpleasant insinuations around.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 16

You've played the 'secret agenda card' before sir when we were not on the same page. Are you building me up to be the next Bond? 😛

Robbie is no injured party, (Though clearly suffered a blow to the head at some stage in his life). You were simply mistaken when you said Robbie raised the topic in this thread. He didn't. End of story. I probabl ...[text shortened]... bout this one. - Here FMF brought up the accusation,........Perhaps he has a secret agenda, hey?
Please Doctor Ghost, you are a health professional, can you not psychoanalyse the Jeester and help him get a grip on reality?

Moves
05 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Actually no, I think it is you who have an albeit small but quite real axe you are currently grinding.

I accept that FMF brought the topic up in this thread, but it is a mistake to conflate that small distraction with the weasel carrobie regularly throwing unpleasant insinuations around.
You befuddle axe for teaspoon. No heavy grinding, just a little light stirring.

I'm glad though you 'now' accept FMF brought the topic up in this thread. You say 'small distraction,' I say 'the only thing being discussed.'

Incidentally, was I grinding this axe when I pulled Robbie up on calling your earlier post lame, or does the grinding only occur when it's at your expense?

Food for thought.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
05 Sep 16

You befuddle axe for teaspoon. No heavy grinding, just a little light stirring.

I'm glad though you 'now' accept FMF brought the topic up in this thread. You say 'small distraction,' I say 'the only thing being discussed.'

Incidentally, was I grinding this axe when I pulled Robbie up on calling your earlier post lame, or does the grinding only occur when it's at your expense?

Food for thought.
I was thinking more about your recent minor axe grinding with FMF and how suddenly you found an interest in supporting the weasel. It was a little interesting, nothing more sinister.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
05 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Please Doctor Ghost, you are a health professional, can you not psychoanalyse the Jeester and help him get a grip on reality?
This thread admittedly excepting; but the next time you call another member of this community a paedophile I will see to it** that you receive a forum ban.

**by the power of greyskull

Moves
05 Sep 16

You speak of reality sir as though it were a friend of yours.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 16
2 edits

This thread admittedly excepting; but the next time you call another member of this community a paedophile I will see to it that you receive a forum ban.
The only problem that you have there and I don't know how to help you is that I have not called anyone a paedophile, seriously get professional help you have no sense of reality and believe your own delusions.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 16

You speak of reality sir as though it were a friend of yours.
Tee hee, its twoo I have my own reality but at least I don't believe my own propaganda 😀

rc

Moves
05 Sep 16

This thread admittedly excepting; but the next time you call another member of this community a paedophile I will see to it** that you receive a forum ban.

**by the power of greyskull
Your empty rhetoric doesn't scare me, you have no jurisdiction here and your delusions of grandeur are mockworthy!

Moves
05 Sep 16

I was thinking more about your recent minor axe grinding with FMF and how suddenly you found an interest in supporting the weasel. It was a little interesting, nothing more sinister.
I enjoy crossing swords with FMF now and again. He argues well and is a worthy combatant.

That thread though has nothing to do with this one.- I am not grudge driven.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
05 Sep 16

Your empty rhetoric doesn't scare me, you have no jurisdiction here and your delusions of grandeur are mockworthy!
Do not underestimate the POWA of the diveside.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Sep 16

A gay friend once told me. "It's not who you know... it's how you blow who you know."

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
06 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
A gay friend once told me. "It's not who you know... it's how you blow who you know."
Well well Suzianne, whatever are you suggesting?

rc

Moves
06 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
ewwwwwwww

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Sep 16
1 edit

Well well Suzianne, whatever are you suggesting?
I'm talking about disgusting people threatening others in this thread by promising to run crying to the gullible mods with some lame-ass made-up sob story. Again.

Since you asked.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.