Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
30 Mar 06
1 edit

Originally posted by buffalobill
It's only a 5 gold province. Algeria lost 20. The net gain is significant.
Oh, you're right. There isn't even a town there. Shouldn't there be at least a minor town there or something? Rome's there! Wtf?!

And you guys took the Algerian capital! Wow. Looks like Algeria wants to race with England, Poland, Bavaria and maybe Austria for who's going down first.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
31 Mar 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
Lucky you, he was starting to get on my nerves and I'm not even a Catholic.
Your nerves? The Vatican is only a 5 day carriage ride from Naples. The bugger was down here every other month.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
31 Mar 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Oh, you're right. There isn't even a town there. Shouldn't there be at least a minor town there or something? Rome's there! Wtf?!

And you guys took the Algerian capital! Wow. Looks like Algeria wants to race with England, Poland, Bavaria and maybe Austria for who's going down first.
The garrison at El Djazar is named "The Imperial Seat". It sounds quite grand. I'm thinking of making it my capital.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
31 Mar 06

Originally posted by dyl
The garrison at El Djazar is named "The Imperial Seat". It sounds quite grand. I'm thinking of making it my capital.
Sigh, I wish I could relocate to anywhere right now. I'm getting quite bored of my castle in London and I can't go out what with the constant assassination attempts. When I catch those rebellious nobles and their peasant king there will be Hell to pay, let me tell you! I just wish my reinforcements from the colonies would hurry.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Apr 06

Spain seems quite aggressive for a "minor" power. First he attacks England and now Naples which seems to be allied with the Ottomans. And Halitose seems like such a nice, non-confrontational kind of guy!

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
01 Apr 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Spain seems quite aggressive for a "minor" power. First he attacks England and now Naples which seems to be allied with the Ottomans. And Halitose seems like such a nice, non-confrontational kind of guy!
Ha. You should see me playing solitaire.

N

The sky

Moves
01 Apr 06

Originally posted by Halitose
Ha. You should see me playing solitaire.
Confronting yourself?

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
01 Apr 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Confronting yourself?
It's all out war -- me against all of them cards.

N

The sky

Moves
01 Apr 06

I guess I should be glad not to be one of them cards.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
01 Apr 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
I guess I should be glad not to be one of them cards.
😉

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
01 Apr 06

I'd hate to see you playing Russian Roulette.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
03 Apr 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
You should read some of the overtly aggressive PMs he’s flooding my inbox with.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
03 Apr 06

Originally posted by dyl
You should read some of the overtly aggressive PMs he’s flooding my inbox with.
You should see what his overly aggressive soldiers do to our women. It's shocking, really!

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
03 Apr 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
You should see what his overly aggressive soldiers do to our women. It's shocking, really!
Keep an eye out for the one wearing the Spanish crown.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
03 Apr 06

It seems that the way the game is set up, instant massive invasions across the English Channel are the way to go. It used to be that England was doing the invading, but I both didn't know that and was hit with nerfs so I suffered from France doing the invading.

What was going on in Napoleon's time? Were there ever cross Channel invasions? If not, how should the game be changed to make it more historically accurate?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.