Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
05 Apr 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
BB: The Austrian Bot not only retook a province but reinforced his other city from Croatia. So, yes, the Ottoman army took a knock. This is annoying, but at least the Bot is making a fight of it, unlike the French in MD.

From Page 23
Ho hum. I wouldn't call it a rampage.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Apr 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
Ho hum. I wouldn't call it a rampage.
What was it: about an 800 CS army that you lost?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
05 Apr 06

BB: The Austrian Bot not only retook a province but reinforced his other city from Croatia. So, yes, the Ottoman army took a knock. This is annoying, but at least the Bot is making a fight of it, unlike the French in MD.

From Page 23

EDIT: I don't think the Bavarians lost any troops in Styria; I think they withdrew everything back to Swabia.
I agree. It would be far more entertaining to have a rampaging French bot. But I'm quite content to see a slothful Byzantine bot.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
05 Apr 06

Originally posted by rwingett
I agree. It would be far more entertaining to have a rampaging French bot. But I'm quite content to see a slothful Byzantine bot.
You're doing quite enough rampaging in the other game. I think the medieval France had to save up for 450 years to make it possible.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
06 Apr 06

Ah, the late Bloody Stupid Johnson - never hire a gardener for an admiral.
I guess no one's a fan of Pterry or got the reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Stupid_Johnson

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
07 Apr 06
2 edits

Turns are in.

The Emir made the smart decision of fleeing Italy. Sending those troops against the level 8 fortress at El Djazar was perhaps a poor redeployment option, however.

Despite the loss, Algeria can console himself with the thought that, due to Naples pulling troops away to combat the Emir’s invasion, the energetic Austrian bot has snatched back a province.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
07 Apr 06

Originally posted by dyl
Turns are in.

The Emir made the smart decision of fleeing Italy. Sending those troops against the level 8 fortress at El Djazar was perhaps a poor redeployment option, however.

Despite the loss, Algeria can console himself with the thought that, due to Naples pulling troops away to combat the Emir’s invasion, the energetic Austrian bot has snatched back a province.
In other news, it looks like Bavaria is in a spot of bother.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
07 Apr 06

Originally posted by dyl
In other news, it looks like Bavaria is in a spot of bother.
In other other news, King George still holds Cornwall.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
07 Apr 06

I guess no one's a fan of Pterry or got the reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Stupid_Johnson
I got it, but seeing how I was told to go back to the peanut gallery I refrained from commenting.

😛

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
07 Apr 06

Maps are in.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
07 Apr 06
2 edits

Originally posted by rwingett
Maps are in.
Good stuff. An error, though: Boudinar (Algeria) has been taken by the Turks.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
07 Apr 06

Originally posted by dyl
Good stuff. A few errors, though: Boudinar (Algeria) and Dalmatia (Austria) have been taken by the Turks.
Dalmatia's Independent.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
07 Apr 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Dalmatia's Independent.
You're right. 😞

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Apr 06
1 edit

A great and decisive battle has been fought in southern Germany. The Bavarian army drove north from Munich and was met by Army Group West led by Field Marshal Bluecher. Though the Bavarians had the advantage in both combat strength and hit points, the genius of Bluecher gave Prussia a total victory. Bavaria's entire army was destroyed. The war is over; Germany is united! Could there be gladder tidings for the peace of Europe?

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
07 Apr 06
1 edit

A great and decisive battle has been fought in southern Germany. The Bavarian army drove north from Munich and was met by Army Group West led by Field Marshal Bluecher. Though the Bavarians had the advantage in both combat strength and hit points, the genius of Bluecher gave Prussia a total victory. Bavaria's entire army was destroyed. The war is over; Germany is united! Could there be gladder tidings for the peace of Europe?
.............Hurrah.............

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.