RHP Prose Competition

RHP Prose Competition

General

Moves
04 Jun 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
What a wonderful compliment....You should help Andy with his name calling it could use some work. Do you think calling someone a "Potatoe head", makes you appear smarter? 😉 Talking about the writer in you, shouldn't you be working on your Prose competition pieces?

-VR
Yes, significantly so.

(My entry is already written).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes, significantly so.

(My entry is already written).
Did you use all the key words? 800 words? 😉

-VR

Moves
04 Jun 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
Of course.

Will you actually vote this year?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Of course.

Will you actually vote this year?
That will be between me and Ponderable. I will however be reading them all.

-VR

Moves
04 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
That will be between me and Ponderable. I will however be reading them all.

-VR
Remember, you have already stated that you know my writing style and will be able to identify my entry.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Remember, you have already stated that you know my writing style and will be able to identify my entry.
Yes, I am fairly certain I can this will be the 4th year if I am not mistaken....Should I decide to vote, who wrote it will not affect my vote the story itself will do that.

I hope this answers your hidden question.

-VR

Moves
04 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Yes, I am fairly certain I can this will be the 4th year if I am not mistaken....Should I decide to vote, who wrote it will not affect my vote the story itself will do that.

I hope this answers your hidden question.

-VR
There is no hidden question. Just highlighting the absurdity of your belief you know my writing style. I have also never seen any indication that you actually read any of the entries. None whatsoever.

I, on the other hand, read every entry year after year and still can not identify the writers (perhaps with just the odd exception).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke [i]said[/i

I, on the other hand, read every entry year after year and still can not identify the writers (perhaps with just the odd exception).
Then what you are saying is that you can identify ( perhaps with the odd exception) yet, you don't believe I can do the same thing.

Do you really think you're that special? Or do you believe you are just that much smarter than everyone else? That is the impression you give to me, and I am sure others as well, although as always I speak for myself. I just figure if I can see it others can see it.

FYI: I noticed the first year you wrote the different style from the other writers didn't know who it was untill you won 1rst place of course!!! 😉 I may be a bit smarter than you actually give me credit for!

-VR

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Jun 19

@great-big-stees said
Was he the phantom who, at twilight, mentioned that he didn't believe in superstition?
Stop stealing my plot lines, not that I mind stees, it’s just you’ll get hammered in the comp.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Jun 19

Repetition and I added two words to clarify :

topic: ghost/supernatural/scary

keywords to be included: superstition - twilight - phantom

max. number of contributions per author: 2

amount of words: up to800

Last date for entering the contest: 7th of July 23:59 RHP-Time.

Post to Ponderable_Dickens@yahoo.com

As last year I offer to contact me personnally if anything is unclear or difficult."

Ponderable

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Jun 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said

-VR
Even though I presume that everybody (including VR) knew the correct meaning I clarified in the previous post that we don't Need to be overly beckmesserisch.

Moves
04 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
I may be a bit smarter than you actually give me credit for!

-VR
Nah, that can't be it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nah, that can't be it.
Yea, sometimes the truth is hard to swallow goad!!! 😛

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Jun 19
2 edits

@very-rusty said
Then what you are saying is that you can identify ( perhaps with the odd exception) yet, you don't believe I can do the same thing.
Are you stupid, or just disingenuous?

What he SAID was:
"I, on the other hand, read every entry year after year and still can not identify the writers (perhaps with just the odd exception)."

Moves
04 Jun 19

@suzianne said
Are you stupid, or just disingenuous?

What he SAID was:
"I, on the other hand, read every entry year after year and still can not identify the writers (perhaps with just the odd exception)."
I doubt Rusty could identify his own cardigan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.