RHP Prose Competition

RHP Prose Competition

General

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Life is more fun sir when you put all your eggs in one basket.
It is stupid to put all your eggs in one basket!!! 😛

-VR

Moves
07 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
It is stupid to put all your eggs in one basket!!! 😛

-VR
As I said, life is more fun when you put all your eggs in one basket. Sometimes you just have to go for it, all or nothing.

But yes, for someone like yourself, where there is a high probability you will clumsily sit on your basket, it is probably wise to put your eggs in the fridge.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jun 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
As I said, life is more fun when you put all your eggs in one basket. Sometimes you just have to go for it, all or nothing.
Don't be an idiot goad, everyone knows it is STUPID to put all your eggs in one basket. You are a silly man at times!!!

-VR

Moves
07 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Don't be an idiot goad, everyone knows it is STUPID to put all your eggs in one basket. You are a silly man at times!!!

-VR
I thought you were against unnecessary name calling?

(I direct you to the TOS under Member conduct and allow you time to edit your post).

Moves
07 Jun 19

It was twilight and the phantom, scary as it was, approached the unsuspecting Ghost of a Duke, whose supernatural powers made it difficult for his detractors' superstition to be effective.

Moves
07 Jun 19

@great-big-stees said
It was twilight and the phantom, scary as it was, approached the unsuspecting Ghost of a Duke, whose supernatural powers made it difficult for his detractors' superstition to be effective.
Highly superstitious, Great-Big-Stees would never go outside after twilight in case he stepped on the cracks in the pavement, causing ghouls and phantoms to burst forth and drag him down to Hades.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jun 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I thought you were against unnecessary name calling?

(I direct you to the TOS under Member conduct and allow you time to edit your post).
I didn't say you were STUPID, I said: not to be STUPID and put all your eggs in one basket. See the difference there goad? 😛 😉

If the shoe happens to fit, not my problem!!! 😉

Have a look at all the things you've called me goad, before you start pointing fingers!!! 😛

-VR

Moves
07 Jun 19

@Very-Rusty

How's your entry coming along?

If you don't plan to enter, what are you doing in this thread?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jun 19
2 edits

@caesar-salad said
@Very-Rusty

How's your entry coming along?

If you don't plan to enter, what are you doing in this thread?
LOL@ CS....I been around long enough and have paid subscriptions now going on 13 years, so I can go into any forum I want.

Guess what? So can you!!! 😛 😉 In fact even the non-subs can go into any thread they want!!! 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ CS....I been around long enough and have paid subscriptions now going on 13 years, so I can go into any forum I want.

Guess what? So can you!!! 😛 😉 In fact even the non-subs can go into any thread they want!!! 😉

-VR
And to think that you actually wonder why people thumb your posts down.

Gothenburg

Moves
07 Jun 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
As long as we have a choice to subscribe or not, there is no reason for anyone else to bother.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jun 19

@suzianne said
And to think that you actually wonder why people thumb your posts down.
I don't really care one way or the other Silly Suzie Q!!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jun 19

@torunn said
As long as we have a choice to subscribe or not, there is no reason for anyone else to bother.
Correct, if one just wants to play in the forums, why bother paying a subscription when you can do it for nothing. Andy has been doing it now for several years!!! 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
07 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Correct, if one just wants to play in the forums, why bother paying a subscription when you can do it for nothing. Andy has been doing it now for several years!!! 😉

-VR
He is entitled to do so, just like everybody else. There are reasons and we don't have to concern ourselves with that. Some people borrow books at libraries, others prefer to buy books in bookstores etc etc. It's a matter of taste.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jun 19
2 edits

@torunn said
He is entitled to do so, just like everybody else. There are reasons and we don't have to concern ourselves with that. Some people borrow books at libraries, others prefer to buy books in bookstores etc etc. It's a matter of taste.
Did I say that he wasn't? Very defensive for no reason I would say!!!

You didn't get so worked up when CS told me about not posting in this thread!! 😉

I have 12 consecutive years as a paying subscriber. Why should anyone have the right to tell me I can't post in a particular thread? People are here for a few years and all of a sudden they think it gives them the right to tell long time posters what to do.

Hell I don't even let Suzie Q do that, who has been here a few more years than me I believe! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.