RHP Prose Competition

RHP Prose Competition

General

Moves
08 Jun 19
2 edits

@very-rusty said

I do enjoy reading the stories though, we have some amazing talant on here for a bunch of chess nerds!!! 😉

-VR
No kidding! Unfortunately I won't be able to vote for the best story, because I have just written it. 😉

(just putting pressure on my esteemed colleagues)

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
08 Jun 19

@caesar-salad said
Unfortunately I won't be able to vote for the best story, because I have just written it.
What’s it about?

Moves
08 Jun 19

@divegeester said
What’s it about?
I'll let the story speak for itself, a month from now.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
CS, I am no writer. I think that should be very clear already! 😉

I do enjoy reading the stories though, we have some amazing talant on here for a bunch of chess nerds!!! 😉

-VR
Then why not wait for the stories and stop making yourself look bad?

Moves
09 Jun 19

Oh good grief. I have just started on a second story.

I hope this doesn't end up ruining my health, like Balzac.

Moves
09 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Who was bragging, pointing out a fact. Who said my first language was English? You don't stop and think before you type ever do you? 😉

Congratulations though kegge, you are the rudest Dutch person I ever met. Spent a summer with a Dutch family on a dairy farm as a teenager, so I know they are not all like you!!!! 😉

-VR

-VR
English is not your native language? That is your statement? Dit it occur to you I only made a typo, not hitting the h hard enough? Of course you didn't because most of the times you need to point out the tiniest of errors by somebody else to pump up your deflated ego.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
autority, proper spelling: "authority"
LOL....Funny when I of all people have to give you a spelling lesson!!! 😉
I'm a pedant when it comes to grammar and spelling but to
confuse typographical errors with spelling mistakes is just STUPID.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 19

@wolfgang59 said
I'm a pedant when it comes to grammar and spelling but to
confuse typographical errors with spelling mistakes is just STUPID.
I see and you are authority on his writing style? 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 19

@suzianne said
Then why not wait for the stories and stop making yourself look bad?
Then what would you have to pick on Suzie Q, oh yea all the others you argue with debates, forgot about that for a second. You make yourself look so good in there!!! (Sarcasm) of course!!! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 19

@kegge said
English is not your native language? That is your statement? Dit it occur to you I only made a typo, not hitting the h hard enough? Of course you didn't because most of the times you need to point out the tiniest of errors by somebody else to pump up your deflated ego.
No, it really is quite simple kegge, you didn't make a typing error you did make a spelling mistake however. Just admit it, we all do from time to time! You call somone a moron then you make a typing mistake/error call it as you wish...You appeared silly.

-VR

Moves
09 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
No, it really is quite simple kegge, you didn't make a typing error you did make a spelling mistake however. Just admit it, we all do from time to time! You call somone a moron then you make a typing mistake/error call it as you wish...You appeared silly.

-VR
Is English not your native tongue?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 19

@kegge said
Is English not your native tongue?
I have never mentioned rather it was or wasn't kegge. 😉

-VR

Moves
09 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
I have never mentioned rather it was or wasn't kegge. 😉

-VR
Is English your native tongue?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 19

@kegge said
Is English your native tongue?
Perhaps you missed my answer, which was I never said. I will keep you all guessing, not good to give out too much information on this site I've come to learn over the years!!! 😉

-VR

Moves
09 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Perhaps you missed my answer, which was I never said. I will keep you all guessing, not good to give out too much information on this site I've come to learn over the years!!! 😉

-VR
In other words: you are a coward. WTF can anybody do yo you knowing what your native tongue is? But of course it would show my statement earlier was correct and you are just the pathetic bragger that has to point out a spelling error (or typo) to somebody whose native tongue is not English.

I'll go back to lurk mode again because you are so excruciatingly irritating I would rather cut of the itching limb than continu to suffer.

I also confirm I have offered the site owner 10 random subs if he just kicks you from these forums. Your presence alone is costing him money.

Jesus wept. You are so excruciatingly iritating I would rather cut the itching limb off than accepting it for what is it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.