What is it to be human?

What is it to be human?

Spirituality

S. Korea

Moves
04 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Nonsense I am attempting to address your points, giving a large number to shift through then claim I am purposely avoiding one is a very cheap shot!
It's also important to note that points are quickly abandoned.

He has a spray and pray tactic....

Just spew forth loads of potential lines of argument and hope that some are forgotten so that can be pointed out or that you sound awkward in answering one of them.

It's not a fair tactic and don't pressure yourself into playing that game, Kelly.

S. Korea

Moves
04 Mar 19

@divegeester said
Putting your fingers in your ears and shouting “it’s what it says, it’s what it says”, is not debating secondson.,
Yiu mean your approach to the concept that man is created in the image of God?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
04 Mar 19

@philokalia said
Yiu mean your approach to the concept that man is created in the image of God?
Exactly. Divegeester makes an assertion without a proof text, and then continuously reasserts the idea as though it's true just because you're either too stupid to understand it or he thinks he's more spiritually mature, or both.

Like the proof texts you provided that refuted his idea that only Adam was created in God's image. What does that make the rest of humanity, chopped liver?

F

Moves
04 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Hmm. Page 2 not page 1? Do you want a response or a reason to accuse me of avoiding what I am sure is a great point by you?

You should get specific about what post of yours you think is being ignored! On page 2!
I have specified which of your questions and my response to it maybe half a dozen times already. I have copy pasted your question verbatim over and over again. "What is your view of humanity?" That one. See? You have made half a dozen passive aggressive excuses. How odd.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
04 Mar 19

In just one day, and it's not over yet, FMF made a whopping 113 posts, divegeester comes in at 61, kelly 3rd with 54, myself at 35, Phil with 28 and an assortment of several others with less than 6.

Anyone care to speculate about what that might mean? Probably nothing, but that seems like a lot of time spent for what?

F

Moves
04 Mar 19

@secondson said
In just one day, and it's not over yet, FMF made a whopping 113 posts
I think it would have been much more on Sunday. I really enjoyed Sunday's posting. Some good discussions. Eclectic. Interesting. RHP makes for a nice hobby among several others. I also got a solid slice of work done ~ while being in touch with the client online while I was doing it ~ which I delivered on Monday morning. Along with some edits for the radio programme. Worked my way through some new albums that were in my intray. And went to a family wedding in the evening. I imagine there were more than 113 posts by me 07.00 - 21.00 Sunday.

F

Moves
04 Mar 19
1 edit

@secondson said
In just one day, and it's not over yet, FMF made a whopping 113 posts, divegeester comes in at 61, kelly 3rd with 54, myself at 35, Phil with 28 and an assortment of several others with less than 6.

Anyone care to speculate about what that might mean? Probably nothing, but that seems like a lot of time spent for what?
Anyone care to speculate about what that might mean?

I too ~ like you ~ have, on occasion, counted people's posts for one reason or another - to make some sort of point, albeit not very often. It's fun that this environment can result in community members doing such things.

that seems like a lot of time spent for what?

Debate and discussion. Like it says on the tin.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 19

@philokalia said
It's also important to note that points are quickly abandoned.

He has a spray and pray tactic....

Just spew forth loads of potential lines of argument and hope that some are forgotten so that can be pointed out or that you sound awkward in answering one of them.

It's not a fair tactic and don't pressure yourself into playing that game, Kelly.
He has been doing this for years.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 19

@fmf said
I have specified which of your questions and my response to it maybe half a dozen times already. I have copy pasted your question verbatim over and over again. "What is your view of humanity?" That one. See? You have made half a dozen passive aggressive excuses. How odd.
Zzzzzz

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
05 Mar 19

@fmf said
Anyone care to speculate about what that might mean?

I too ~ like you ~ have, on occasion, counted people's posts for one reason or another - to make some sort of point, albeit not very often. It's fun that this environment can result in community members doing such things.

that seems like a lot of time spent for what?

Debate and discussion. Like it says on the tin.
Well, I guess what you said in your last two posts above makes sense. I made, this post makes 37 I think, posts all day. Maybe two hours of total time posting spread out over a twelve hour period.

I counted your forum posts and the total was 96 up to this point today.

Sometimes you were making a post about every three minutes. You took about a six hour break at one point. I assumed you got some sleep.

Maybe this forum community could have a posting marathon to see who can make the most posts in one day. It would have to be planned with a target date to start the race to get as many posters going at once.

Time for me to get some sleep.

F

Moves
05 Mar 19
1 edit

@secondson said
Well, I guess what you said in your last two posts above makes sense. I made, this post makes 37 I think, posts all day. Maybe two hours of total time posting spread out over a twelve hour period.

I counted your forum posts and the total was 96 up to this point today.

Sometimes you were making a post about every three minutes. You took about a six hour break at one p ...[text shortened]... arget date to start the race to get as many posters going at once.

Time for me to get some sleep.
I enjoyed Sunday especially for some reason.

I trust you enjoyed writing your 37 posts too.

F

Moves
05 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Zzzzzz
You asked me "What is your view of humanity?" 20 pages ago.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 19

@secondson said

He attempts to accuse people of not responding to a specific post. If he actually cared about a point, he could just repeat the point informing who he was talking to that it was missed. You can find him and another here doing the same thing, accusing others of dodging while never simply repeating a missed point. More about screwing with people than real conversations.

F

Moves
05 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
He attempts to accuse people of not responding to a specific post. If he actually cared about a point, he could just repeat the point informing who he was talking to that it was missed. You can find him and another here doing the same thing, accusing others of dodging while never simply repeating a missed point. More about screwing with people than real conversations.
My answer to your question "What is your view of humanity?" is on page 2, KellyJay.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Mar 19

@fmf said
My answer to your question "What is your view of humanity?" is on page 2, KellyJay.
What one on page 2?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.