Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Who is having 'secret talks' by PM?
Grampy Bobby is inviting RJHinds to discuss, in private, what they have each been saying to divegeester. πŸ˜€

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Oh please, do you really expect me to answer RJ through you? Did we just meet today? Do I know nothing about you, and how you operate?

I've been here long enough to know that the [b]real
question up for grabs here is whether or not hell exists. All it takes to get divegeesters undies twisted up into a knot is to suggest hell is a real destination f ...[text shortened]... e you going to cut the crap and stop hiding behind dumb questions and ad hominem attacks? Never?[/b]
The question was: do you believe that divegeester "deserves" to burn in Hell for eternity for NOT believing that God burns people in Hell for eternity?

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

All it takes to get divegeesters undies twisted up into a knot is to suggest hell is a real destination for people who have rejected God.
The issue here is not whether "hell is a real destination for people who have rejected God". You have missed the point completely. This is not about "people who have rejected God"; it is about divegeester, and it is about Christian ideology. Do you think RJHInds is right to suggest that a Christian like divegeester "deserves" to burn in Hell for eternity for not believing that people are burned in Hell for eternity.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Grampy Bobby is inviting RJHinds to discuss, in private, what they have each been saying to divegeester. πŸ˜€
What page is it on?

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
What difference does what other people believe matter to you? Isn't it what you believe that counts to you? Why don't you just tell us all about what you believe about RJHinds and his alleged statements and stop badgering other people about it?
It's a debate and discussion forum. If what other people believe was not interesting, why would anyone be here?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
The question was: do you believe that divegeester "deserves" to burn in Hell for eternity for NOT believing that God burns people in Hell for eternity?
How should I know? I didn't ask God if divegeester will burn in hell forever, and I don't think God would tell me if I did ask. Dives' relationship with God is between divegeester and God. Why are you so obsessed with this?

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

What page is it on?
Page 14.

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

How should I know? I didn't ask God if divegeester will burn in hell forever, and I don't think God would tell me if I did ask. Dives' relationship with God is between divegeester and God. Why are you so obsessed with this?
So according to your theology/ideology, a follower of Christ like divegeester could be tortured for eternity for not believing that people can be tortured for eternity? Is that your Christian belief?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
The issue here is not whether "hell is a real destination for people who have rejected God". You have missed the point completely. This is not about "people who have rejected God"; it is about divegeester, and it is about Christian ideology. Do you think RJHInds is right to suggest that a Christian like divegeester "deserves" to burn in Hell for eternity for not believing that people are burned in Hell for eternity.
Why would anyone who does not believe in hell care if someone thinks they are going there or not?

Does divegeester believe hell exists, or does he think it's a metaphor for having a really bad hair day (for eternity)? I don't know what dive believes or doesn't believe, so what exactly does dive believe or not believe about hell... and why the hell does he need you to speak for him?

Let's do an experiment where you try to scare me, and then watch what happens. For example, tell me you think aliens from the planet Zarcon will take me from my bed tonight, whisk me away to their planet located somewhere within the Popcorn Nebula, and torture me until I puke up my guts, and then sit back and watch just how upset I'll become with you... pffft

Grow up ya big baby! If you don't believe it, then why be afraid of it? If you fear it, that means you believe it. So if you say you don't believe it, but you fear it, then you are a liar. If you don't believe it, then you won't worry about it and feel the need to constantly talk about it... unless, there is some other reason you want to talk about it, but are afraid to reveal what that reason is.... ?

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Why would anyone who does not believe in hell care if someone thinks they are going there or not?
It's a discussion and debate forum for topics related to spirituality and stuff like religion.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Page 14.
Okay, I read it. So what? You don't want anyone having a private conversation? So what can you do about it... call in the thought police, or maybe petition Russ to have the private messages feature disabled?

I doubt they will be talking about divegeester or anyone in particular. I think you're projecting yourself onto people you don't particularly like. This what I meant when I said you can't really know anything about someone by drawing perceptions from yourself... we are not mirror images of you.

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Does divegeester believe hell exists, or does he think it's a metaphor for having a really bad hair day (for eternity)? I don't know what dive believes or doesn't believe, so what exactly does dive believe or not believe about hell... and why the hell does he need you to speak for him?
I'm not speaking "for" divegeester. I'm participating in a discussion about the Christian notion of people being punished by being tortured in agony for eternity ~ something that not all Christians believe in, and that some Christians find it very difficult to talk to each other about if they disagree.

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Okay, I read it. So what? You don't want anyone having a private conversation? So what can you do about it... call in the thought police, or maybe petition Russ to have the private messages feature disabled?
What are you on about?

F

Moves
24 Apr 15

Let's do an experiment where you try to scare me, and then watch what happens. For example, tell me you think aliens from the planet Zarcon will take me from my bed tonight, whisk me away to their planet located somewhere within the Popcorn Nebula, and torture me until I puke up my guts, and then sit back and watch just how upset I'll become with you... pffft

The question is: Do you think RJHInds is right to suggest that a Christian like divegeester "deserves" to burn in Hell for eternity for not believing that people are burned in Hell for eternity?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
It's a discussion and debate forum for topics related to spirituality and stuff like religion.
Oh, I see. Thanks for making it a point to not answer my question, and for telling me something everyone already knows... for a moment there I thought I was sitting on the toilet and listening to the radio. I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for smart a$$es like you telling me where I am and what is happening.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.