Bring it!

Bring it!

General

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Did you?

Of course you did, it's gone now, isn't it?
Did I read it? Yes of course, as you know. I posted several times on it. We responded to each others posts a couple of times. You know full well I read it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
So HandyAndy explained his actions in detail there ~ said he'd crossed a line probably and that he would not do it again ~ and there was some discussion about it. Do you recall that?
"some discussion about it"

Yeah, that's one way to say it.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Did you happen to read the rest of it? I know how focused you get on minutia...
So you reckon 'deletion of threads' is a "minutia" of the OP?

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

And not only here, I'm sure.
I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" here.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
What "despicable behavior" exactly? You mean posting the poem under different names or finding that the poem had been posted under different names or knowing that the the poem had been posted under different names? How are any of these things "despicable"? There's a whiff of manufactured outrage about this. I reckon.
Amazingly (not really), what I'm talking about is none of these. I'm talking about exposing his false name on that other site, a site known for screen alias names.

But you knew that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" here.
Really?

If this were a court of law, I could call witnesses to the stand that might disagree.

But this isn't a court of law. Right. Good thing, too, because you'd also be under oath.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Manufactured? No, I just hate it when someone (who was never guilty, btw) is railroaded to the degree that it makes them leave the site for an extended time.
Grampy Bobby was teased. And he flounced off. Maybe the rest will give him some perspective. He doesn't appear to be missed on the Spirituality Forum. You sound like you're pretending to be outraged by it.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Really?

If this were a court of law, I could call witnesses to the stand that might disagree.

But this isn't a court of law. Right. Good thing, too, because you'd also be under oath.
Well the fact that you "could call witnesses to the stand that might disagree" in a court of law does not have any impact on the fact that I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" here at RHP.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
My contribution to "Quantum Leap" was a cringe-worthy "poem" [called "Laudable Queef"] parodying Grampy Bobby's rather cringe-worthy offering. On "a few months sabbatical rest..." I welcomed the fact that Grampy Bobby confirmed that he was the author of the "poem" under both noms de plume and that there was no plagiarism involved.
And both you and HA were "relieved" that GB was not guilty of plagiarism. Yep, that's the concocted story I'm talking about.

As LL said, anybody over 10 could see what the real deal was.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

FMF: I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" here.

Really?

Now, THIS is a self-parody post by you, right?

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

And both you and HA were "relieved" that GB was not guilty of plagiarism. Yep, that's the concocted story I'm talking about.

As LL said, anybody over 10 could see what the real deal was.
I was relieved because if Grampy Bobby had plagiarized the poem then I think he would probably have left the site for good which I would not wish to see.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Well the fact that you "could call witnesses to the stand that might disagree" in a court of law does not have any impact on the fact that I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" here at RHP.
Well, I guess that little statement of "fact" is what is going to doom this thread now...

You do know that you and I aren't the only ones able to read this, right?

Or are you going to take the chance that you can bury this page under another mountain of wind?

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Well, I guess that little statement of "fact" is what is going to doom this thread now...

You do know that you and I aren't the only ones able to read this, right?

Or are you going to take the chance that you can bury this page under another mountain of wind?
I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" here at RHP. What is it you reckon you "know"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I was relieved because if Grampy Bobby had plagiarized the poem then I think he would probably have left the site for good which I would not wish to see.
He shouldn't have had to leave the site *at all*.

Another win for the bullies.

And I find it rather hard to believe that you would even give a rat's behind whether he left the site or not. In fact, maybe that is where your relief came from, that he did leave the site.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Grampy Bobby was teased. And he flounced off. Maybe the rest will give him some perspective. He doesn't appear to be missed on the Spirituality Forum. You sound like you're pretending to be outraged by it.
I AM outraged by it. You know, emotion? Caring that an innocent person got screwed?

No, maybe you don't know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.