Bring it!

Bring it!

General

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
I AM outraged by it. You know, emotion? Caring that an innocent person got screwed?

No, maybe you don't know.
It's coming across as kind of fake. Or ironic. Or like self-deprecating satire.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
So you reckon 'deletion of threads' is a "minutia" of the OP?
Pretty much. Comes as a shock, does it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
It's coming across as kind of fake. Or ironic. Or like self-deprecating satire.
You might wish.

Like I said, maybe you don't know. Too bad.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

He shouldn't have had to leave the site *at all*.
He didn't have to leave the site. I think he's being silly. I think he should have laughed it off and had the link to the other site deleted if he didn't like it being there.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Pretty much. Comes as a shock, does it?
Why did "thread deletions" feature so prominently in your own OP ~ this thread ~ and why have you mentioned it maybe dozens of times on this thread and other threads if you are now claiming it was "minutia"?

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

And I find it rather hard to believe that you would even give a rat's behind whether he left the site or not. In fact, maybe that is where your relief came from, that he did leave the site.
But I've already said that [1] he shouldn't have flounced off and [2] I would not want to see him leave the site altogether.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Or are you going to take the chance that you can bury this page under another mountain of wind?
No. Here it is again. I have only used "Nick Bourbaki" here at RHP.

d

Moves
07 Aug 14

No, I just hate it when someone (who was never guilty, btw) is railroaded to the degree that it makes them leave the site for an extended time.
Grampy Bobby

Last moved 2 hours and 4 minutes ago

Am I missing something?

rc

Moves
07 Aug 14

I'm trying to get through the mountain of wind you've produced in my absence.
Ironic all things consider, its like a typhoon from the scourge of windbags. If only he would self flagellate himself, i dunno, with jaggy nettle under pants or something.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
But I've already said that [1] he shouldn't have flounced off and [2] I would not want to see him leave the site altogether.
Yeah, I heard you, that *is* what you "said".

I think HA should come on now and tell me what a liar I am. Because I'm purposely not calling you that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
He didn't have to leave the site. I think he's being silly. I think he should have laughed it off and had the link to the other site deleted if he didn't like it being there.
Maybe he didn't like being accused either. Because regardless of your "story", the effect was the same, because everyone else knew what was going on.

Yeah. Despite what was "said". Believe it, or not.

d

Moves
07 Aug 14

Maybe he didn't like being accused either. Because regardless of your "story", the effect was the same, because everyone else knew what was going on.

Yeah. Despite what was "said". Believe it, or not.
He hasn't left the site.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Why did "thread deletions" feature so prominently in your own OP ~ this thread ~ and why have you mentioned it maybe dozens of times on this thread and other threads if you are now claiming it was "minutia"?
Because you thought it was a huge deal. But I'm not responsible for what you think. Sound familiar?

d

Moves
07 Aug 14

Because you thought it was a huge deal. But I'm not responsible for what you think. Sound familiar?
He posted yesterday.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=160302&page=1

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by darvlay
He hasn't left the site.
He stopped posting. For GB, that's the same thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.