Bring it!

Bring it!

General

d

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
He stopped posting. For GB, that's the same thing.
See above.

Regardless, it's not the same thing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by darvlay
He posted yesterday.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=160302&page=1
No one reads Culture. Geeeeeez.

d

Moves
07 Aug 14

No one reads Culture. Geeeeeez.
Really, Suzi?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Really, Suzi?
Wow.

Wow.

You've really grown up to be a big stick-in-the-mud, haven't you?

Who are you, and what have you done with darvlay?

d

Moves
07 Aug 14
2 edits

Wow.

Wow.

You've really grown up to be a big stick-in-the-mud, haven't you?

Who are you, and what have you done with darvlay?
What are you talking about?

You're outraged saying he left the site, then you say no he doesn't post, now it's all jokes when you see he is posting.

Are you feigning your outrage or just exaggerating what happened for some reason?

I'm just curious and trying to follow along.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14
1 edit

What are you talking about?

You're outraged saying he left the site, then you say no he doesn't post, now it's all jokes when you see he is posting.

Are you feigning your outrage or just exaggerating what happened for some reason?

I'm just curious and trying to follow along.
Look, I didn't get sent to the principal's office, so lay off.

I never would have suspected you to play "the man" someday.

It's already been established that he said he was taking a break from the General Forum and the Spirituality Forum. He never said anything about Culture. And like I said, for GB, not posting in General or the Spirituality Forum IS leaving the site.

Have you been drinking from FMF's glass or something?

d

Moves
07 Aug 14

Look, I didn't get sent to the principal's office, so lay off.

I never would have suspected you to play "the man" someday.

It's already been established that he said he was taking a break from the General Forum and the Spirituality Forum. He never said anything about Culture. And like I said, for GB, not posting in General or the Spirituality Forum IS leaving the site.

Have you been drinking from FMF's glass or something?
I'm just using basic reading comprehension to figure out what all the fuss is about. I'm sorry I didn't mask my simple questions behind a veil of biting sarcasm and vulgarity. I didn't realize I was your funny monkey doing a jig to bring you reprieve from the tremendous pressures of your ridiculous online vigilantism.

Anyways, it's boring. He never left the site, as you claimed. He evidently is just doing some minimal pouting and you are shrieking up a storm because you have clearly become a caricature of yourself.

Later, toots.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

Because you thought it was a huge deal. But I'm not responsible for what you think. Sound familiar?
You're the one who started this thread about thread deletions not me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

I'm just using basic reading comprehension to figure out what all the fuss is about. I'm sorry I didn't mask my simple questions behind a veil of biting sarcasm and vulgarity. I didn't realize I was your funny monkey doing a jig to bring you reprieve from the tremendous pressures of your ridiculous online vigilantism.

Anyways, it's boring. He never lef ...[text shortened]... shrieking up a storm because you have clearly become a caricature of yourself.

Later, toots.
Holy cow.

I'm gonna build a time machine to send you back about 6 or 7 years so you can make your younger self read that. And he'd laugh in your face, man. He'd especially like the "biting sarcasm and vulgarity" bit.

They say a person gets more conservative the older they get. God, I hope that's not it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
You're the one who started this thread about thread deletions not me.
No, you thought it was about that. And I said you were wrong several times now.

F

Moves
07 Aug 14

No, you thought it was about that. And I said you were wrong several times now.
I know it's about that because of what you wrote in the OP and because you've mentioned it umpteen times since.

d

Moves
07 Aug 14

Holy cow.

I'm gonna build a time machine to send you back about 6 or 7 years so you can make your younger self read that. And he'd laugh in your face, man. He'd especially like the "biting sarcasm and vulgarity" bit.

They say a person gets more conservative the older they get. God, I hope that's not it.
You've become quite the boner killer, haven't you?

d

Moves
07 Aug 14

You know, it's been a slow day. Maybe I'll stay and play for a bit.

Suzi, do you still think I'm gonna experience being knee deep in blood whilst succumbing to Satan's legion during the tribulation?

d

Moves
07 Aug 14
1 edit

Also, Suzi, how old is that tasteful portrait of yourself in your profile? You still rocking that clueless midget Arizona ditz in the corner look? Who is it you're trying to lure with that picture, anyway?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
07 Aug 14

Careful, that kind of lie is what started this whole thing.
Originally posted by lemon lime
Ask him what? I was complimenting you for being such a wonderful friend to him.

Careful, that kind of lie is what started this whole thing.

I couldn't resist playing along with HAs' attempt to use Bobby as a human shield. I wanted to highlight and put an exclamation point behind it in case anyone here missed the irony. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.