Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
20 Feb 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Rob and ATY have tried, but they really suck at it. No one has a psychotic fixation on anybody else in this game (at least one that has been revealed), so the viciousness might have to wait until some wars break out. If you wish, you may sneak attack Algeria and insult Mayharm to get the ball rolling.
😞

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
20 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
😞
I have this feeling that England and Prussia will be at each other's throats pretty soon. Get with the program fellas.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
20 Feb 06

Originally posted by Halitose
I have this feeling that England and Prussia will be at each other's throats pretty soon. Get with the progam fellas.
Not likely, since we're kinda far from each other. When I gain naval dominance and once I befriend whoever owns Zeeland (or I take it myself) then maybe.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
20 Feb 06

I miss the goading of the "medieval diplomacy" thread. Where's knightwulfe when you need him?!
I can throw a few wild insults at people if it will help. Perhaps lure them into Poland where they can free me from the bonds that damn usurper placed me in. Today, a small dungeon in a village outside Krakow, tomorrow, the world!

Okay, here's one... what do you call a skilful English general? A hallucination! (ba-doom!)

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
21 Feb 06

Originally posted by orfeo
I can throw a few wild insults at people if it will help. Perhaps lure them into Poland where they can free me from the bonds that damn usurper placed me in. Today, a small dungeon in a village outside Krakow, tomorrow, the world!

Okay, here's one... what do you call a skilful English general? A hallucination! (ba-doom!)
I'm not the one who got thrown into a dungeon by a retard.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
21 Feb 06

Originally posted by orfeo

Prussian forces may well have no choice but to liberate Poland and put you back on the throne, Orf.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
21 Feb 06

Prussian forces may well have no choice but to liberate Poland and put you back on the throne, Orf.
You're so noble, Fred.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
21 Feb 06

You're so noble, Fred.
King Clausewitz to you, George.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
21 Feb 06

King? You're worse than Napoleon - an uppity peasant - you're an uppity peasant wannabe!

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
21 Feb 06
1 edit

You're so noble, Fred.
A puppet king is better than being no king at all.

Pass me the mouldy bread.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
21 Feb 06

King? You're worse than Napoleon - an uppity peasant - you're an uppity peasant wannabe!
Is that insanity that runs in your family acting up again?

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
21 Feb 06

Is that insanity that runs in your family acting up again?
Insanity? There is no insanity. Angels really do visit me. I wouldn't expect a commoner to be privelaged to see them, however.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
21 Feb 06

Does it take King Clause long to formulate the ranking tables, or is his majesty not inclined toward intellectual pursuits for the time being?

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
21 Feb 06

Does it take King Clause long to formulate the ranking tables, or is his majesty not inclined toward intellectual pursuits for the time being?
You're talking about Mad King Clause, right? Happily the people of Islam do not suffer from the inbreeding problem that the Christian "royalty" do. The great and wise teachings of the Prophet have averted such abominations.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
21 Feb 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
You're talking about Mad King Clause, right? Happily the people of Islam do not suffer from the inbreeding problem that the Christian "royalty" do. The great and wise teachings of the Prophet have averted such abominations.
Happily the people of Islam do not suffer from the inbreeding problem that the Christian "royalty" do.

Obviously not with the size harems they employ there in Turkeystan, stud. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.