Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
21 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Halitose
Does it take King Clause long to formulate the ranking tables, or is his majesty not inclined toward intellectual pursuits for the time being?
No, I did a preliminary look see and they didn't appear to have changed in any significant degree, so I didn't bother to post them. I'll start posting them after this turn as there should be a lot more action from now on.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
21 Feb 06

[b]Happily the people of Islam do not suffer from the inbreeding problem that the Christian "royalty" do.

Obviously not with the size harems they employ there in Turkeystan, stud. 😛[/b]
All are heirs. Thus is the wisdom of the prophet, unlike the bastard sons of "Christian" royalty and the papacy who will continue to fight and war within themselves.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
21 Feb 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
No, I did a preliminary look see and they didn't appear to have changed in any significant degree, so I didn't bother to post them. I'll start posting them after this turn as there should be a lot more action from now on.
Much obliged.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
22 Feb 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
All are heirs. Thus is the wisdom of the prophet, unlike the bastard sons of "Christian" royalty and the papacy who will continue to fight and war within themselves.
I say, old chap, the "Christian" royalty practice stringent eugenics - we prefer quality not quantity.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
22 Feb 06

I say, old chap, the "Christian" royalty practice stringent eugenics - we prefer quality not quantity.
ALL the ladies in my harem are of the highest quality - of that I can assure you.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
22 Feb 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
ALL the ladies in my harem are of the highest quality - of that I can assure you.
Ooh! Count on the Turks to do it in style -- quantity and quality.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
22 Feb 06

Ooh! Count on the Turks to do it in style -- quantity and quality.
Your diplomats will be able to attest to that fact - or haven't they mentioned?

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
23 Feb 06
1 edit

I uploaded my turn 16 times, making a multitude of complicated orders. However, it appears that the last save I sent in only had the one single marching order in it (and nothing else).

I'M AN IDIOT.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
23 Feb 06

Originally posted by dyl
I uploaded my turn 16 times, making a multitude of complicated orders. However, it appears that the last save I sent in only had the one single marching order in it (and nothing else).

[b]I'M AN IDIOT
.[/b]
Don't worry...a brief look at my turnfile in MD appears to show that I lost approx 500 combat points this turn 😠

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Feb 06

Originally posted by dyl

[b]I'M AN IDIOT
.[/b]
You're only allowed to upload 7 sets of orders per week. Number 8 through 16 should not count if they're true to their word.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Freddie2006
Don't worry...a brief look at my turnfile in MD appears to show that I lost approx 500 combat points this turn 😠
Are the turn files in for this week?

Edit: never mind. I just read the other thread.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
23 Feb 06

Originally posted by rwingett
Are the turn files in for this week?
go to the website and download it manually.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
23 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by rwingett
You're only allowed to upload 7 sets of orders per week. Number 8 through 16 should not count if they're true to their word.
Well they're a pack of liars. The saved turn on my computer only has the one move order in it, and it could only have been like that since my last effort at 3am this morning.

I'm so depressed.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
23 Feb 06

Originally posted by dyl
Well they're a pack of liars. The saved turn on my computer only has the one move order in it, and it could only have been like that since my last effort at 3am this morning.

I'm so depressed.
I'm sorry. That has to be so irritating. 🙁 At least you should still have most of the gold from last turn. You can buy tons of guys this time!

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
23 Feb 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I'm sorry. That has to be so irritating. 🙁 At least you should still have most of the gold from last turn. You can buy tons of guys this time!
Maybe he can lend you some to buy more ships.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.