Why is everything in the Bible true and accurate?

Why is everything in the Bible true and accurate?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Its Jesus or the bible.
Some worship the bible, and live in the flesh. Their faith is dead
Some do the commandments of Jesus, they live in the Spirit
Doers are justified.

Your doctrine is one of dead faith.
I know because you have never once promoted the commandments
Never have to told anyone about what Jesus's commandments were.
I can correctly conclude that your doctrine is not of Christ.
Who in the whole world worships the Bible? The things you write are so far out there it isn’t funny. You make accusations with nothing but your to go on but your imagination.

ENGLAND

Moves
14 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Already responded and gave you two reasons.

You have yet to give a single reason in support of your position.
You haven’t responded to my OP at all just your usual countermeasures and bluster. My reasons for my position are are in my OP.

If you have some evidence indicating that everything written in the bible is true and accurate, please feel free to post it as you your earliest convenience.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 22

@divegeester said
You haven’t responded to my OP at all just your usual countermeasures and bluster. My reasons for my position are are in my OP.

If you have some evidence indicating that everything written in the bible is true and accurate, please feel free to post it as you your earliest convenience.
Trying your hand at substantive trolling?

🤔

Interesting!

ENGLAND

Moves
15 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Trying your hand at substantive trolling?

🤔

Interesting!
“Substantive trolling”

Now where have I heard that phrase before…

Oh yeah, it was Romans1009.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Feb 22

These German saints have the right idea. Listen !

I am the living bread which came down from heaven.
If anyone eats of this bread he shall live forever.

Ich bin das lebendige Brot

https://soundcloud.com/user-150162352/ich-bin-das-lebendige-brot

ENGLAND

Moves
16 Feb 22

@sonship said
These German saints have the right idea. Listen !

I am the living bread which came down from heaven.
If anyone eats of this bread he shall live forever.

Ich bin das lebendige Brot

https://soundcloud.com/user-150162352/ich-bin-das-lebendige-brot
What evidence is there that everything written in the Bible true and accurate?

Grass Farmer

Moves
16 Feb 22

@divegeester said
What evidence is there that everything written in the Bible true and accurate?
What evidence is there that everything written in the Bible 😆 true and accurate?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Feb 22

@executioner-brand said
What evidence is there that everything written in the Bible 😆 true and accurate?

I doubt those who are asking really care if the Bible is true and accurate, that it can be trusted.

ENGLAND

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2lnouLeQzg

I doubt those who are asking really care if the Bible is true and accurate, that it can be trusted.
Your inability to make a case for why you personally believe that everything in the bible is true and accurate, is noted.

ENGLAND

Moves
17 Feb 22

@executioner-brand said
Nothing to contribute to the thread as usual I see.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Your inability to make a case for why you personally believe that everything in the bible is true and accurate, is noted.
Note what ever you like when explanations are given to you, you don’t reason them out, you say things like “faith speech” and move on as if nothing was said. After a few insults of course.

ENGLAND

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
Note what ever you like when explanations are given to you, you don’t reason them out, you say things like “faith speech” and move on as if nothing was said. After a few insults of course.
You haven’t provided any evidence of why the bible is completely true and accurate, nothing.

What you have provided is personal opinion, conjecture and some reference to the bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@divegeester said
You haven’t provided any evidence of why the bible is completely true and accurate, nothing.

What you have provided is personal opinion, conjecture and some reference to the bible.
When you look at evidence you have to decide what it tells us. You didn’t look at the link yet cry about nothing being given and I imagine anything said would be dismissed as faith speech so by your definition of what is acceptable voids everything presented.

ENGLAND

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
When you look at evidence you have to decide what it tells us. You didn’t look at the link yet cry about nothing being given and I imagine anything said would be dismissed as faith speech so by your definition of what is acceptable voids everything presented.
Who crying!? Your the one with the big claims which you can’t substantiate.

“Go look at the link dive”

Show me what you got… if you got anything!?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Who crying!? Your the one with the big claims which you can’t substantiate.

“Go look at the link dive”

Show me what you got… if you got anything!?
I believe it is the word of God, and the Church has accepted the books in the Bible since they were written. They have witnesses in history that back them up, the books being written throughout ~1500 years, in multiple languages and places covering several topics referring to each other. The content of scripture in the NT, had you watched the link has some surprising details supporting them that weren't even known until a couple of years ago; even the writers couldn't have faked this. The stories in the scriptures show precisely what you'd see if you had many people witness the same events; the stories would be the same with several details different as some remember them one way and not another. The NT Testament writers and those who lived through the events died rather than recant the things they witnessed. People could die for a lie they thought true, but to die for something you knew wasn't true, no one I know would do that. The list is long on why the scriptures are valid; you not I, since you claim it isn't all true should show your cause for accepting some and rejecting other parts of it.

You suggest only some of them are true, or parts of them are not. Explain yourself!