Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by dyl
I'll supply the music. Italian opera - fastoso!
Have you won yet, dyl?

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Have you won yet, dyl?
I'm nearly there. A few more seasons and the result will be beyond doubt.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by dyl
I'm nearly there. A few more seasons and the result will be beyond doubt.
This is true, but from a King Croesusian point of view from your angle.

n

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
None of that foreign muck, mind. Good old goat and sheep in yoghurt. As esteemed guests, you will be reserved the eyeballs.
l certainly hope they will not be our own eyeballs!

Can you reserve me some of that delicious Turkish delight. My spies tell me just off Divan Yolu there is a shop that sells the best.

Tell them to leave the gate open...

None of that puncy Italian music Dyl - we Russian prefer the bleating of tortured goasts instead.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by nook7

Can you reserve me some of that delicious Turkish delight. My spies tell me just off Divan Yolu there is a shop that sells the best.

None of that puncy Italian music Dyl - we Russian prefer the bleating of tortured goasts instead.
😠

N

The sky

Moves
16 May 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
😠
He said "goasts", not "goats". Maybe he meant ghosts.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
16 May 06

The best Turkish delights reside (actually lounge) in my harim. Trust me.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
17 May 06

Well. if it's going to be my eyeballs, I'll order the oldest goat.

But, I need to get the table settings done. How many did you say?

n

Moves
17 May 06

Well. if it's going to be my eyeballs, I'll order the oldest goat.

But, I need to get the table settings done. How many did you say?
lol , eyeballs all round. Set the table for approx 86 HP - will confirm numbers in 2 turns time. Is a deposit required?

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
17 May 06
1 edit

lol , eyeballs all round. Set the table for approx 86 HP - will confirm numbers in 2 turns time. Is a deposit required?
For that number I'll have to turn the whole palace upside down. Deposits definitely required - about 40 gold. This should cover breakages.

n

Moves
17 May 06

For that number I'll have to turn the whole palace upside down. Deposits definitely required - about 40 gold. This should cover breakages.
Sounds fair, do you take credit? A small Sena performance if it can be arranged would be most welcoming. :-)

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
18 May 06
1 edit

Turns are in.

The Prussian/Swede army has broken into Paris, though they did pay a high price. In the east, thing are becoming messy, with armies flying all over the place. At sea, the allied ships have had to give way before the enormous Prussian armada - or at least, that was the plan. I can't seem to find the bulk of the Turkish fleet; has there been a grievous error of command here?

In brighter news, a combined Franco/Spanish/Neapolitan force has smashed through the formidable defences at Alsace. With this victory, the Prussian/Swedish supply lines have been ruptured. I personally kicked the stool out from under the perfumed Von Stueben's well manicured feet.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 May 06

Originally posted by dyl
Turns are in.

The Prussian/Swede army has broken into Paris, though they did pay a high price. In the east, thing are becoming messy, with armies flying all over the place. At sea, the allied ships have had to give way before the enormous Prussian armada - or at least, that was the plan. I can't seem to find the bulk of the Turkish fleet; has there been a g ...[text shortened]... . I personally kicked the stool out from under the perfumed Von Stueben's well manicured feet.
The Turkish fleet is under the sea. Three French provinces fell and France is close to total defeat. Alsace is an unexpected reverse; but only the most ill-informed can believe that this turn does not seal the fate of arms in the West.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
18 May 06

Originally posted by dyl
Turns are in.

The Prussian/Swede army has broken into Paris, though they did pay a high price. In the east, thing are becoming messy, with armies flying all over the place. At sea, the allied ships have had to give way before the enormous Prussian armada - or at least, that was the plan. I can't seem to find the bulk of the Turkish fleet; has there been a g ...[text shortened]... . I personally kicked the stool out from under the perfumed Von Stueben's well manicured feet.
'twas a grievous error of command. Clearly, my messenger did not make it in time.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
18 May 06
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
The Turkish fleet is under the sea. Three French provinces fell and France is close to total defeat. Alsace is an unexpected reverse; but only the most ill-informed can believe that this turn does not seal the fate of arms in the West.
Napoleon can hunker down in England for the time being. Meanwhile, perhaps you'd care to cast your eyes over my war plans?

http://www.myfoto.com.au/Photo/jeffcotter/Dylan's_Album/NeapolitanWarPlans.jpg

Edit: They may be a little too technical to follow for the general public.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.