Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 May 06

Originally posted by rwingett
That's a lot of baggage. Where you going to ship 'em?
I'm not sure; where would you like me to? Spain's lovely this time of year, but Brittany and Gascony have their charms. And England is in need of liberation now that Ireland has been freed from tyranny and is now under the benevolent wing of Prussia.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
06 May 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
I'm not sure; where would you like me to? Spain's lovely this time of year, but Brittany and Gascony have their charms. And England is in need of liberation now that Ireland has been freed from tyranny and is now under the benevolent wing of Prussia.
Looks to me like Ireland is only half Prussian.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 May 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Looks to me like Ireland is only half Prussian.
Ulster's empty and the Alliance rules the sea.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
06 May 06
1 edit

Ulster's empty and the Alliance rules the sea.
Ahh. So you just need to go smack the tax collectors on the head and tell them to give you the money instead. How did those Spanish tax collectors in Ulster give the taxes to the Spanish this year I wonder?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 May 06

Ahh. So you just need to go smack the tax collectors on the head and tell them to give you the money instead. How did those Spanish tax collectors in Ulster give the taxes to the Spanish this year I wonder?
They gave the Spanish nothing; it isn't annexed.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
06 May 06

They gave the Spanish nothing; it isn't annexed.
Tax free zone? Time to move.

n

Moves
07 May 06

Originally posted by dyl
The Tsar sent a navy all the way down from the Baltic. The Russian colony in Africa is actually completely empty, as is the province I attacked it from last season; 100% causalities.
How much did you attack me with?
Seems like my boys there were caught in holiday mode.

This turn should see a few good battles, The Ottomans attack into Wallachia heats things up.

My colony in Spain is not so undefended Dyl so Hal will have more trouble (l hope) getting rid of me! :-)

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
07 May 06
2 edits

I wonder who has the greater income; France + Spain + Naples + Ottomans (FONSies?), or Prussia + Sweden + Russia (SuPeR? ReaPerS? PuRSe?)

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
07 May 06

Originally posted by nook7

This turn should see a few good battles, The Ottomans attack into Wallachia heats things up.

My colony in Spain is not so undefended Dyl so Hal will have more trouble (l hope) getting rid of me! :-)
Yup. You lost 300 CS while I lost just 5 militia. Why didn't you reinforce Wallachia? That would have made it much more even.

n

Moves
07 May 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
Yup. You lost 300 CS while I lost just 5 militia. Why didn't you reinforce Wallachia? That would have made it much more even.
Well BBill l didn't think you would counter so swiftly, it was a mistake on my part and well exploited by you. Now you have 2 large forces on the loose. Should be interesting.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
07 May 06

Well BBill l didn't think you would counter so swiftly, it was a mistake on my part and well exploited by you. Now you have 2 large forces on the loose. Should be interesting.
Clearly, you underestimated me.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
07 May 06

BTW, your troops in Jebel whatever put in a stout perfomance.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
08 May 06

I hit Jebel-Toubkal with a 200 CP squad of cavalry. I outnumbered you considerably, so, as BBill said, your troops did well.

Hal has certainly opened the pod bay doors, but I wouldn't get too comfortable on the peninsular. 😉

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
08 May 06

I wonder who has the greater income; France + Spain + Naples + Ottomans (FONSies?), or Prussia + Sweden + Russia (SuPeR? ReaPerS? PuRSe?)
The Kingdom of Prussia 280 Gold
The Russian Empire 208 Gold
The Kingdom of Sweden 128 Gold
= 616

The Kingdom of France 174 Gold
The Ottoman Empire 161 Gold
The Kingdom of Naples 151 Gold
The Kingdom of Spain 110 Gold
= 596

Pretty bloody close.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 May 06

Originally posted by dyl
The Kingdom of Prussia 280 Gold
The Russian Empire 208 Gold
The Kingdom of Sweden 128 Gold
= [b]616

The Kingdom of France 174 Gold
The Ottoman Empire 161 Gold
The Kingdom of Naples 151 Gold
The Kingdom of Spain 110 Gold
= 596

Pretty bloody close.[/b]
Not for long.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.