Maps are updated.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
05 May 06
1 edit

Originally posted by rwingett
Maps are updated.
It's like you've been hit with the Purple Plague, Rob (and Hal of course).

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
05 May 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
It's like you've been hit with the Purple Plague, Rob (and Hal of course).
Yeah, purple spots all over the map. It's a bad case of Prussianitis.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 May 06
1 edit

It seems Bleucher hasn't got the stomach for a real fight. When confronted by a comparable force in Paris, he promptly wheeled right and fled to Belgium. I never would have guesses that Bleucher would flee from a battle.
The great Napoleon was out-manuevered; Normandy was seized by a single squadron of Prussian cavalry. The odds in Paris were in your favor if you sent in all the marines as I anticipated you would. Now valuable provinces of France will inevitably fall increasing my already overwhelming production advantage. If you wish to sue for peace, I am willing to discuss terms but expect them to be rather humilating to an egotistical blowhard like yourself, Napoleon, under the circumstances.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
05 May 06

How did you manage to sleep at night without alliances to Sweden and Prussia, Rob?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 May 06

This week's Power Ratings:

1. Prussia 1
2. Russia 2
3. France 3
4. Spain 4
5. Naples 7
6. Sweden 6
7. Ottomans 5
8. Austria 8
9. Algeria 9

Eliminated: Bavaria, England

Not a lot of change; 5-7 are extremely close. The game has settled into a 3 v. 4 nations war with so far the fortunes favoring the Alliance. The next few turns will be extremely critical.

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
05 May 06

Are those teal spots in Spain and Africa Russian owned provinces? How did that happen?

n

Moves
05 May 06

Yes they are, my troops needed holiday destinations - rather nice choices dont you think!

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
05 May 06

Originally posted by nook7
Yes they are, my troops needed holiday destinations - rather nice choices dont you think!
You're like the new British Empire with your little colonies here and there on the opposite side of the world.

n

Moves
05 May 06

Well l can only try :-)

l dont really fancy my chances of keeping them!

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
05 May 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Are those teal spots in Spain and Africa Russian owned provinces? How did that happen?
The Tsar sent a navy all the way down from the Baltic. The Russian colony in Africa is actually completely empty, as is the province I attacked it from last season; 100% causalities.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
05 May 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
This week's Power Ratings:

1. Prussia 1
2. Russia 2
3. France 3
4. Spain 4
5. Naples 7
6. Sweden 6
7. Ottomans 5
8. Austria 8
9. Algeria 9

Eliminated: Bavaria, England

Not a lot of change; 5-7 are extremely close. The game has settled into a 3 v. 4 nations war with so far the fortunes favoring the Alliance. The next few turns will be extremely critical.
Bunny hop.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
05 May 06
1 edit

The great Napoleon was out-manuevered; Normandy was seized by a single squadron of Prussian cavalry. The odds in Paris were in your favor if you sent in all the marines as I anticipated you would. Now valuable provinces of France will inevitably fall increasing my already overwhelming production advantage. If you wish to sue for peace, I am willing to d ...[text shortened]... e rather humilating to an egotistical blowhard like yourself, Napoleon, under the circumstances.
Outmaneuvered? Don't flatter yourself. With complete control of the seas, if you didn't sieze at least one coastal province last turn it would have been a disgrace for you. But what did Bleucher accomplish last turn? He helped defend Belgium against non-existant invaders? Bleucher is a coward, or he would have attacked Paris.

*Here the Emperor has folded his arms to resemble wings, which he proceeds to flap, while making clucking noises. This chicken imitation, directed at Bleucher, is meant to incite him into a white-hot rage.*

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 May 06

Outmaneuvered? Don't flatter yourself. With complete control of the seas, if you didn't sieze at least one coastal province last turn it would have been a disgrace for you. But what did Bleucher accomplish last turn? He helped defend Belgium against non-existant invaders? Bleucher is a coward, or he would have attacked Paris.

*Here the Emperor has fo ...[text shortened]... is chicken imitation, directed at Bleucher, is meant to incite him into a white-hot rage.*
Bleucher doesn't even have to be in a province to defend it; we left Burgundy empty and the Frenco-Spanish-Italian "armies" were too terrified to attack it. Bluecher's strategic manuevering is obviously beyond the capability of the military dullards in the French command to grasp, but that army has a lot more mobility in Belguim than in Burgundy.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
05 May 06

Bleucher doesn't even have to be in a province to defend it; we left Burgundy empty and the Frenco-Spanish-Italian "armies" were too terrified to attack it. Bluecher's strategic manuevering is obviously beyond the capability of the military dullards in the French command to grasp, but that army has a lot more mobility in Belguim than in Burgundy.
That's a lot of baggage. Where you going to ship 'em?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.