Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

n

Moves
08 May 06

Originally posted by buffalobill
BTW, your troops in Jebel whatever put in a stout perfomance.
Well, l knew they were doomed , obviously trhey did as well, bit of fight to the death never hurt anyone (except those dead lol)

The Eastern Front is turning into a chess game, lets hope you don't live up to your rating or l am in trouble!

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
08 May 06

Originally posted by nook7
Well, l knew they were doomed , obviously trhey did as well, bit of fight to the death never hurt anyone (except those dead lol)

The Eastern Front is turning into a chess game, lets hope you don't live up to your rating or l am in trouble!
What? 1600? Be very afraid.

n

Moves
08 May 06

What? 1600? Be very afraid.
What, l didnt realise you had fallen down to my level!!
l mean your true 1900 level!

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
09 May 06

What, l didnt realise you had fallen down to my level!!
l mean your true 1900 level!
No1's a better player and he's on your side.

n

Moves
09 May 06

No1's a better player and he's on your side.
Well that is certainly refreshing. As it turns out the Freethinkers clan are ably represented on both.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
11 May 06

The new season is upon us.

A modest victory to the Southern Alliance has been scored on the Eastern Front. The turning of the tide?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 May 06
1 edit

Originally posted by dyl
The new season is upon us.

A modest victory to the Southern Alliance has been scored on the Eastern Front. The turning of the tide?
Considering the disasters that fell on the French and the worse to follow next turn, I doubt it. My Siege Artillery managed to take Serbia, too.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
11 May 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Considering the disasters that fell on the French and the worse to follow next turn, I doubt it. My Siege Artillery managed to take Serbia, too.
What disasters befell the French?

I forgot to mention the poor Swedes are in full retreat as well.

n

Moves
11 May 06

Hi Dyl,

l am at work and wont be able to check the results until late tonight.
What happened out east?

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
11 May 06

Hey guys...if one of you joins with the Northerners, you'd have a guaranteed win. There's only 3 of them...they have room for 1 more in the victory coalition...

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
11 May 06
2 edits

Hi Dyl,

l am at work and wont be able to check the results until late tonight.
What happened out east?
The Sultan and I struck at Bosnia,

A land battle occurred at:Bosnia

The following units were involved:
Russian Army #4, led by the esteemed Russian Commander #1 (Total Combat: 1033, Total Hit Points: 45.2)
Russian Army #17, without any modifiers (Total Combat: 14, Total Hit Points: 1.1)
Turkish Army #7, led by the esteemed Turkish Commander #2 (Total Combat: 679, Total Hit Points: 44.2)
Strike Force (Our Army #3), led by the esteemed Incognito, landed amphibiously (with the amphibious modifier) (Total Combat: 323, Total Hit Points: 23.1)

From what I gather, you opted to grab some land with your troops from Bosnia, whilst you reinforced that province from Croatia. Your forces were wiped out, leaving us in possession of the field. BBill still has a sizable portion of his army (413/22), but only my commander survived (leading from the rear, I gather).

Unfortunately, you managed to grab Epirus, and your allies stole Serbia. :'(

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
11 May 06
1 edit

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Hey guys...if one of you joins with the Northerners, you'd have a guaranteed win. There's only 3 of them...they have room for 1 more in the victory coalition...
That's how I thought it worked, too. But actually, the winning coalition can only be made up of 4 kingdom points. Major realms (Prussia, France, Russia and the Ottomans) count for two.

Which means that neither of the current power blocks can win together.

There are 3 requirements for victory:
1) A coalition must have no more than 4 points worth of realms in the coalition. Major realms count for 2 points, and minor realms count for 1 point (Major Realms are England, France, Prussia, Austria, Russia & the Ottoman Empire, minor realms are all others).
2) France and England can never be in the same victorious coalition. They are implacable foes in the game, and can only have relations of war.
3) The coalition must control provinces worth at least 640 gold on the map. Annexation, territory damage, etc. does not matter (only the maximum gold value of the province).

http://lordsofconquest.com/victory/nap.html

I can do that!

tinyurl.com/34hnv22f

Moves
11 May 06

Originally posted by dyl
That's how I thought it worked, too. But actually, the winning coalition can only be made up of 4 kingdom points. Major realms (Prussia, France, Russia and the Ottomans) count for two.

Which means that neither of the current power blocks can win together.
Really? Wow.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
11 May 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Really? Wow.
Yep. I only bothered to check the actual details a few turns ago; I'm rather glad I did.

You'd better make sure of the victory conditions in your other games...

n

Moves
11 May 06

Thanks, l assumed as much.

So my forces from Croatia were wiped out!

What about my landing in Anatolia?

A lot to for me to have a look at methinks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.