Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

Napoleonic Empires: Game Thread

General

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Jun 06

Napoleon is now the King of England as French forces have been evicted from the Continent. Spain has not only been invaded by strong forces of the Alliance, but has scuttled its worthless fleet in England and, somewhat surprisingly, its Med fleet as well. Your allies in the West are almost finished Naples; it will soon be your day of reckoning as well.

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
01 Jun 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Napoleon is now the King of England as French forces have been evicted from the Continent. Spain has not only been invaded by strong forces of the Alliance, but has scuttled its worthless fleet in England and, somewhat surprisingly, its Med fleet as well. Your allies in the West are almost finished Naples; it will soon be your day of reckoning as well.
I lost a force in the East, too. Apparently field artillery isn’t well supported with only a few blokes on horseback. However, the Spanish and I are still making good yards up the middle.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
01 Jun 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
So which one is it going to be? Sweden or Russia?

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
01 Jun 06

Originally posted by Halitose
The king of Spain, asking the hard questions.

n

Moves
01 Jun 06

Originally posted by Halitose
WTF?

Spain, you are going down with you allies, my battles are currently being fought on captured territory - no enemy has tread on Russias hallowed turf - jeez - l have even had 2 of your provinces - the proverbial town bike in Spain!

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
01 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by nook7
WTF?

Spain, you are going down with you allies, my battles are currently being fought on captured territory - no enemy has tread on Russias hallowed turf - jeez - l have even had 2 of your provinces - the proverbial town bike in Spain!
He's referring to the fact that the current Northern Alliance cannot win the game together. Prussia will eventually have to turn on either Sweden or your good self; his nephew or the Tsar.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
01 Jun 06

t

my island

Moves
01 Jun 06

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
01 Jun 06

Originally posted by trevor33
It's the Scarlet Pimpernel with his ear to the door.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
01 Jun 06

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
01 Jun 06

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
01 Jun 06

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
01 Jun 06

Déjà vu.

Moves
01 Jun 06

d

Canberra, Australia

Moves
01 Jun 06

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.