Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
It's laughable that a self professed Christian (such as yourself) might believe Christians are so inherently stupid that they are not able to see through your attacks on Christianity.
I've seen divegeester in dispute with some Christian posters here and I have seen him critical of the behaviour and beliefs of some Christians more generally, but I cannot recall him ever launching any "attacks on Christianity" as such. Can you point us to a couple of examples of these "attacks on Christianity"?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Hoo boy. Suzi is always telling us to not feed the trolls, and recently I was tempted to tell her not to feed the trolls... and now here I am feeding the trolls. πŸ˜•

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Hoo boy. Suzi is always telling us to not feed the trolls, and recently I was tempted to tell her not to feed the trolls... and now here I am feeding the trolls. πŸ˜•
So you do not want to contribute your perception of "Hell" to this discussion about "Hell" then?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe Hell is a metaphor for people's souls being destroyed and extinguished permanently [and the torment is contemplating this fate before death] or do you believe Hell is a place where the torment [after death] is real and people are actually tortured for eternity?
I believe you and divegeester are metaphors for how God tests his people... because maybe subjecting myself to suffering through endless pages of mindless drivel builds character.

are you a metaphor?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

I believe you and divegeester are metaphors for how God tests his people... because maybe subjecting myself to suffering through endless pages of mindless drivel builds character.

are you a metaphor?
So nothing on your concept of "Hell" then?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
So you do not want to contribute your perception of "Hell" to this discussion about "Hell" then?
That's right, if I don't take the bait then just let your imagination fill in all of the blank spaces... you'll do that anyway, whether I answer your questions or not. Seriously dude, you're not fooling anyone either.

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

That's right, if I don't take the bait then just let your imagination fill in all of the blank spaces... you'll do that anyway, whether I answer your questions or not. Seriously dude, you're not fooling anyone either.
So no examples of these alleged "attacks on Christianity" by divegeester then?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
So nothing on your concept of "Hell" then?
You should go to the source, and ask yourself why would Jesus warn his followers about hell as a place to avoid if it wasn't real.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
So no examples of these alleged "attacks on Christianity" by divegeester then?
None that you would acknowledge as such... so what would be the point?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

[b]You should go to the source, and ask yourself why would Jesus warn his followers about hell as a place to avoid if it wasn't real.
[/b]
So no answer then to the question of whether a Christian "deserves" to burn in Hell for eternity ~ as RJHinds has asserted ~ specifically for NOT believing that God burns people in Hell for eternity? If the answer to this question is available at "the source", which verse do you have in mind?

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

None that you would acknowledge as such... so what would be the point?
Just give me some examples of these "attacks on Christianity" you allege there have been and I will acknowledge them if the case you make is compelling. It's you who has made the allegation. Why not just show us an example of what you mean?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Just give me some examples of these "attacks on Christianity" you allege there have been and I will acknowledge them if the case you make is compelling. It's you who has made the allegation. Why not just show us an example of what you mean?
"Just give me some examples..."
"Why not just show us an example..."
"Can you point us to a couple of examples..."

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

"Just give [b]me some examples..."
"Why not just show [b]usan example..."
"Can you point [b]us to a couple of examples..."
Is there a particular verse that establishes that 'not believing that people are tortured for eternity' is some kind of mortal sin? If there is a verse, just point it out.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
The badgering continues .......... 😏
Is he badgering you or badgering me?

Ohhh, of course.... duh! (slaps forehead) He's badgering me because I won't play his badger the RJ game with him. I may be a bit slow at times, but I eventually catch on...

Okay, I'll admit it, that was a lie... I've known from the start what kind of game he's been playing here. It's not exactly rocket science, if ya know what ah mean.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Is there a particular verse that establishes that 'not believing that people are tortured for eternity' is some kind of mortal sin? If there is a verse, just point it out.
It's not for you to know or discover for yourself...

it's a secret

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.