Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
...maybe subjecting myself to suffering through endless pages of mindless drivel builds character.
If you think your contributions to this discussion have been better than mine, that's fine by me. But to me, you seem intent on not contributing to the discussion. If there is a verse that you think supports RJHinds assertion then you ought to just say which one it is. And your concept of "Hell" would be pertinent too.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Thanks for your reply.
Thanks for not bothering to make a meaningful one, as usual.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

I believe you and divegeester are metaphors for how God tests his people...
Pure forum gold. Another one to add to my list from you which includes me "undermining the faith of others".

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

[b]You should go to the source, and ask yourself why would Jesus warn his followers about hell as a place to avoid if it wasn't real.
[/b]
So do you think RJHinds was right to tell me, a Christian, that I deserve to burn in hell for eternity, for not believing in the doctrine of eternal burning in hell?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Is he badgering you or badgering me?

Ohhh, of course.... duh! (slaps forehead) He's badgering me because I won't play his badger the RJ game with him. I may be a bit slow at times, but I eventually catch on...

Okay, I'll admit it, that was a lie... I've known from the start what kind of game he's been playing here. It's not exactly rocket science, if ya know what ah mean.
The "game" as your paranoia demands you call it, is called debate. This is a debate forum where one person makes a statement or premise and another person either agrees or doesn't with there reasons why. Posters like you and Grampy Bobby are not debating the issue here you are both avoiding it completely. It's quite interesting behaviour.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Thanks for not bothering to make a meaningful one, as usual.
"Perhaps when you've regained your customary objectivity we'll resume; neither of us is here to waste our time." (reply to googlefudge)

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If you think your contributions to this discussion have been better than mine, that's fine by me. But to me, you seem intent on not contributing to the discussion. If there is a verse that you think supports RJHinds assertion then you ought to just say which one it is. And your concept of "Hell" would be pertinent too.
You are not permitted to know of those verses and passages from the Bible.

If you attempt to crack open a Bible all of your hair will catch on fire... all of it. And if you attempt to learn of these secret verses using the internet, your computer will crash and catch on fire and fall into your lap. So either way, if you attempt to seek and find this forbidden knowledge your short and curlies will crackle and burn, and will cease to exist except as burnt stubble...

and the worm dieth not

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

You are not permitted to know of those verses and passages from the Bible.

If you attempt to crack open a Bible all of your hair will catch on fire... all of it. And if you attempt to learn of these secret verses using the internet, your computer will crash and catch on fire and fall into your lap. So either way, if you attempt to seek and find ...[text shortened]... kle and burn and will cease to exist except as burnt stubble...

and the worm dieth not
LOL πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

I believe you and divegeester are metaphors for how God tests his people... because maybe subjecting myself to suffering through endless pages of mindless drivel builds character.

are you a metaphor?
The oyster starts out with a grain of sand. It becomes an irritant to it and the oyster in an effort to salve over the irritant constructs a beautiful pearl eventually. πŸ˜€

F

Moves
25 Apr 15

If you attempt to crack open a Bible all of your hair will catch on fire... all of it. And if you attempt to learn of these secret verses using the internet, your computer will crash and catch on fire and fall into your lap. So either way, if you attempt to seek and find this forbidden knowledge your short and curlies will crackle and burn, and will cease to exist except as burnt stubble..
Why not just quote the verse that you think supports RJHinds' assertion about the consequences of not believing that people are tortured for eternity?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Perhaps when you've regained your customary objectivity we'll resume; neither of us is here to waste our time." (reply to googlefudge)
Yes, I noticed you ducking out.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
The oyster starts out with a grain of sand. It becomes an irritant to it and the oyster in an effort to salve over the irritant constructs a beautiful pearl eventually. πŸ˜€
Do you believe RJHinds was right to tell me that I deserve to burn in hell for eternity, for not believing in the doctrine of eternal hell?

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
25 Apr 15

Just wait while they PM each other...

F

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
It's interesting how flustered some of the Christians here become - those who believe in the torturous fires of "Hell" - when they are called on to explain their concept or explain the differences between competing Christian concepts. I know you don't believe in "Hell" in the same way as RJHinds, sonship and Grampy Bobby do. sonship of course is well able and willing to argue his corner on the ideology, but now we have lemon lime fumbling page after page trying to land little forum punches rather than talk about the matter in hand. It's fascinating.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why not just quote the verse that you think supports RJHinds' assertion about the consequences of not believing that people are tortured for eternity?
Why? You are already doing a fine job of torturing us for what seems like an eternity... so just keep on doing what you've been doing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.