What is it to be human?

What is it to be human?

Spirituality

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Mar 19
1 edit

Hi @Lennywat, welcome to RHP, and to the forum.

Edit: oh!

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
11 Mar 19

@divegeester said
So not only are you vacuously claiming you want “civil discourse” while being blatantly abusive yourself, you also don't even take respinsibiity for your own behaviour and blame someone else!
I'll give you credit for that post, and here's why.

Yes, I do claim to want civil discourse, and I do, with most everyone else, but you're the exception. You dish it out, and I feed it back to you.

Is that exactly Christian? No. I do take responsibility for my own behavior, and I'm not blaming you for why I say the things I do. If you're going to be verbally abusive against the Christians posting in this forum, as you know you are, I'm going to call you out on it.

Count on it.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
11 Mar 19
1 edit

@secondson said
I do take responsibility for my own behavior, and I'm not blaming you for why I say the things I do.
But here’s what you said a few minutes ago when you were “quite certain” that it was me who made you be abusive. You don’t seem to know your own mind, or your just being dishonest in one of your posts, which is it?

@secondson said:
I'm quite certain that you initiated my retorts by your vindictive and over critical, insulting, degrading and vitriolic inferences leveled against Christians posting in this forum.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Mar 19

@divegeester said
I’m not here to make friends, this is not a Christian forum and we each post as we see fit.
Okay, FMF.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Mar 19

@divegeester said
I’m not here to make friends, this is not a Christian forum and we each post as we see fit.
Of that first part we have no doubt.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
Of that first part we have no doubt.
I’m talking about the Spirituality Forum specifically of course, not RHP generally where I’ve made loads of close connections and a few very good friends. All atheist.

F

Moves
12 Mar 19

@divegeester said
I’m talking about the Spirituality Forum specifically of course, not RHP generally where I’ve made loads of close connections and a few very good friends. All atheist.
"God moves in mysterious ways."

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Mar 19

@divegeester said
And no Christian friends? That's weird. And telling.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Mar 19

@fmf said
Seems an ingratiating remark.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 19

@secondson said
And no Christian friends? That's weird. And telling.
But generally speaking the Christians here are like you.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 19

@fmf said
It is a bit odd I suppose; why I can strike up a long term friendship with you an atheist, but find kinship with the proclaimed Christians here in this forum. I wonder why that is.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Mar 19

@divegeester said
But here’s what you said a few minutes ago when you were “quite certain” that it was me who made you be abusive. You don’t seem to know your own mind, or your just being dishonest in one of your posts, which is it?

@secondson said:
I'm quite certain that you initiated my retorts by your vindictive and over critical, insulting, degrading and vitriolic inferences leveled against Christians posting in this forum.
I didn't say you "made" me be abusive. I said because you are abusive I feed it back to you. Obviously you don't like the taste of your own bile.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Mar 19

@divegeester said
It is a bit odd I suppose; why I can strike up a long term friendship with you an atheist, but find kinship with the proclaimed Christians here in this forum. I wonder why that is.
Wonder no longer. It's your pride. You're an arrogant snob of a Christian who thinks he's better. It's no wonder why you don't have a church family or any Christian friends.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 19
1 edit

@secondson said
I didn't say you "made" me be abusive. I said because you are abusive I feed it back to you. Obviously you don't like the taste of your own bile.
But I’ve never been abusive to you Josephw.

I call you out for being big-mouth, tough-guy-on-the-Internet right-wing American Christian blowhard who used to be post here as @Jospehw but left and came back with a new intellectually roided-up “spiritual muscle” persona in @SecondSon.

Anyway we both know exactly what you meant when you said:

I’m curious to see you so lamely lie about it though.

Starmer is a liar

More in my profile

Moves
12 Mar 19

@secondson said
Wonder no longer. It's your pride. You're an arrogant snob of a Christian who thinks he's better. It's no wonder why you don't have a church family or any Christian friends.
Is this you posting with the “fruit of the spirit” again?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.